Mike_Hovsepian

Registered
Reaction score
admvh.jpg

Title: M.I.K.E. Presents New York City Nights
Label: Armada Music
Cat Number: ARDI1582
Release Date: 4 June 2010

A new beginning and path in life to follow. The start of 2010 brought a new challenge to Belgian producer/DJ Mike Dierickx, who made the big move from the city of Antwerp to the Big Apple. New York, New York, the city that never sleeps. Within the first few months of living there, the mastermind behind the Push, M.I.K.E., Plastic Boy and Absolute moniker fell in love with the city and its lively spirit. Mike got inspired – and started working on a new compilation. Proud of the city that he now calls home, Mike presents ‘New York City Nights’.

After almost 15 years of musical involvement and six artist albums, of which four under his Push moniker and two with the M.I.K.E. alias, Mike rebounds his mixing skills on a new compilation. Following ‘Antwerp ‘05’ and ‘London ‘07’, 2010 offers Mike a new playground to spread his sound. Mike:” I want to be one with the city I choose by becoming one with the people, its scene and its culture. For this first edition, I felt New York City had to be it, as it’s very close to me. Its diversity in ethnics, music, food, cultures, art, fashion, etc. It’s a melting pot of all these different ingredients that make your mind open up in so many different ways. It’s almost like a world of its own. If you’re after something, NYC is the place to find it, day and night, it’s incredibly unstoppable.”

And so is Mike. Three months of hard work, selecting the finest tunes and producing his own anthems for this New York dedication, have now resulted in a compilation that will surely get you stuck on reply. The fusion of progressive and trance tunes, with that New York spirit and special M.I.K.E. touch. On the New York City guestlist, you’ll find names like Markus Schulz, Armin van Buuren, Ben Gold, Niklas Harding, Andy Moor, Adiva, Robert Nickson and many more. Mike:”I wanted to create that same feeling like you’re just driving down 5th Avenue or Broadway at any hour of the day and feel the city’s vibrant atmosphere, inspiring every sense of your body. This is the city everyone loves and wants to be a part of, let the feeling take you into a trance!”

On this ‘New York City Night’ it’s all about getting lost inside the world of M.I.K.E., as he takes you on a tour inside the musical spirit of New York.

CD1
1 Niklas Harding, Mac feat. Sofia Elisabeth – When Time Comes (Mike Emvee Remix)
2 Adiva – Desired Love
3 Andy Tau – Static – Sasha Virus Remix
4 M.I.K.E. – Unity (NYC Nights Theme 2010)
5 Klems & Liloo – Sunset
6 David Forbes & Alan Nimmo – Samui
7 Blue Tente feat. Stine Grove – Emptiness (Sunny Lax Remix)
8 Andy Moor feat. Carrie Skipper – She Moves (M.I.K.E. Remix)
9 Martijn Stegerhoek – Maybe We Should
10 Mat Zo – 24 Hours – Rank 1 Remix
11 Ben Gold – Sapphire (Trance Mix)
12 Solis – Cascade
13 Thrillseekers vs M.I.K.E. – Effectual

CD2
1 Oceania presents Cordonnier – Squares In Boxes (1st Choice Mix)
2 Grube & Hovsepian – Conviction
3 Joel Gershom – Purple Sunset
4 Karybde & Scylla – Reflexions of Light
5 Markus Schulz feat. Khaz – Dark Heart Waiting (Jochen Miller Remix)
6 Van Gelder – Saints and Sinners
7 Andrew Bennett feat. Sir Adrian – Run Till U Shine (Cosmic Gate Remix)
8 Mike Oceanic – Wide Horizon (Karybde & Scylla Remix)
9 Armin vs. M.I.K.E. – Intruder (M.I.K.E.’s 2010 Injection Remix)
10 Robert Nickson – We Won’t Forget
11 Time Axis – She’s Calling
12 Alex M.O.R.P.H. feat. Ana Criado – Sunset Boulevard (Signum Mix)
13 Solis & Sean Truby – Empathy (Pulstate & Juventa Remix)

Read more at the minisite at:
New York City Nights - Minisite

iTunes: New York City Nights (M.I.K.E. Presents) by M.I.K.E. - Download New York City Nights (M.I.K.E. Presents) on iTunes
Beatport: http://bit.ly/b2Nehp
Audiojelly: New York City Nights | M.I.K.E. | Armada Music | Single | Download | Audiojelly.com
Armadadownloads: M.I.K.E. :: NEW YORK CITY NIGHTS (FULL CONTINUOUS DJ MIX, DISC 1) :: Dance and Trance Downloads :: Armada Dance Music Download Site
Armadashop: www.armadamusicshop.com - The best music to buy
Junodownload: New York City Nights (DJ mix) by MIKE/Various on MP3 and WAV at Juno Download

Back