How to burn full CD?

Bjarte

Registered
Reaction score
Hello :megacrazy:
I love to listen music on the go as most of you over here =). In a car I have normal CD player so question is how I can burn full music CD by space instead by limit of 80 min lenth?
I can bun music CD onley for 80 min even if there is hudge space left that's a big waste of CD's... Any good Idea how to do it? With software to use?
At home I have sound system with supports DVD CD's, but I still didnt managed how do burn FULL CD. Wasted many CD's trying :cry: Data CD doesnt support in car :dontknow:

Thanks in advance :friends:

I love to listen music on the go as most of you over here =). In a car I have normal CD player so question is how I can burn full music CD by space instead by limit of 80 min lenth?
I can bun music CD onley for 80 min even if there is hudge space left that's a big waste of CD's... Any good Idea how to do it? With software to use?
At home I have sound system with supports DVD CD's, but I still didnt managed how do burn FULL CD. Wasted many CD's trying :cry: Data CD doesnt support in car :dontknow:

I use Roxio Creator.

With that a can burn a CD in mp3 format.

I can easily put 6 or 7 DJ-sets on 1 CD.

Your CD-player in your car must recognize MP3 files off course.

Maybe try that?

Maybe he's meaning how he can fill the free space left in the cd. Like for example, there's 45 minutes of music in the cd, and he wants to add other 30 minutes of music, filling the cd. I'm wrong?

Hi there
In a CD-Rom, you have two options to create an Audio-CD...
One is the 80 minutes (you can´t burn more time else)
And the other is the 700Mb...

You may buy some 800Mb CD´s, they can burn with 90 minutes i guess...:music:

Stay Cool:music:

Back