Vendace005: 'Paul Vinitsky - Solar Breeze' OUT NOW!

marinka

Registered
Reaction score
300x300.jpg

OUT NOW!!! on Audiojelly | Trackidown | Juno | iTunes | DJ Download
More stores & info

MATT DAREY's supported in Nocturnal Radioshow

Oliver Smith: 'Liking the deep atmosphere of the CJ Peeton remix best. Nice drums and good vibe'
Ulrich van Bell: 'I will play it in my next show, really good a track for the summer!! The Alex Piletski remix too !!!'
Tempo Giusto: 'Quite chill and progressive, might suit for my earlier sets.'

Dj support: Matt Darey, Jochen Miller, Oliver Smith, Airwave, Anhken, Cj Peeton, Manuel Le Saux, Suzy Solar, Tempo Giusto, The Blizzard, Tom Colontonio, Dave & Oliver, Davey Asprey, Matias Lethola and others!

Listen to the samples here: Vendace Records : the best in trance, progressive & tech music

Just imagine... sea, the beach, small waves around and.... 'Solar Breeze'. We're glad to present new single of Paul Vinitsky. Original mix is shine atmospheric uplifting trance with guitar chords and solo.

On the remixes we have two talanted guys. First is new artist for Vendace Records. It's Alex Piletski from Moscow city of Russia. His vision of 'Solar Breeze' is atmospheric progressive house with massive bassline. On 100% it rocks the dancefloor!

Second remix comes from Ireland. This time Cj Peeton found himself in deep progressive sound. His vision gives you a chance to thinking about something important when you listen to it. For sure it will be really needed by djs on radio and chilly dj bars.

Check oout official Vendace Records site: Vendace Records
Check out official Vendace Records Youtube channel: YouTube - vendacerecords's Channel
Join us on Facebook: Vendace Records | Facebook

Last edited:

Back