My latest track. Any thoughts?

Just listened to your ID.

Good intro, love the uplifting breakdown, but I seem to miss a big climax after the breakdown (I mean, it's just like the beat is re-introduced after the breakdown).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not critisising you (I couldn't do it any better), just want to give my honest opinion.

I think it's a very nice second attempt, but you have little work on it.

But again, my honest opinion.

BTW, you used FL studio???

no need to be preemptively defensive BD! =) I rather appreciate the feedback! :friends:You're not the first one to say my build-up needs work! maybe snare roll or something, and a more rapid build-up?:unsure: dunno. i'll get it right one of these times =P :)

Edit - yes I used FL Studio. Learning it a little more with each track I do! I have trouble getting the mix-down to sound good, but this is the best I've done I think by a long shot

Well I have to say this is very good indeed. A lovely production. Nothing over the top. But a nice melody and good percussion in all the right places made it a good listen. Really just a lovely tune. Well made without any noticable flaws. If I were you I would leave it as it is. And just goes to show what can be done in Fruity Loops. Well done indeed:clap2::clap2::clap2:

thank you guys! very encouraging, and I am glad that somebody is actually listening! :) sunny, really appreciate your thoughts! and thank you also, perleth! will keep producing, you all just keep listening! :music:

Back