Amazing trance mix !!!!!!

Deejay Bpm

Registered
Reaction score
A trance mix full with beautiful beats !!!!!!

Hello trance lovers. I have something special for you. After many congratulations from my friends , all over the world, I decided to share my Trance mix with the biggest and newest songs from Beatport mixed together.!!!! Tell me what do you think?:music::music::music::super: http://www.letsmix.com/mix/43824/pioneer_summer_m...adness

Last edited:
Try working on a good build-up first next time before screaming it all from the roof..

Not that I have listened to it, to be honest...

But it does seem like a PR-mistake to call it a 'impressive' or 'amazing' Trance mix...

I believe that is something your listeners should give you credit for... if earned.
And not just your friends ;-)

Arjan S, I like to know many opinions. Thanks!!! You are one of the few who told me that they do not like it. But this is OKay:friends:... I am not sad!!!! :friends:

I'm not saying I don't like the mix, because I haven't heard it and can't hear it right now.

I'm just saying that you might be more carefull with promoting your set.
Maybe try laying the emphasis more on how good the tracks are instead of how good your mixing skills are :yes:

Arjan S: I think my mixing skills for my age( 16 years) are very good. Yesterday, I promoted my mix to a trance group with more than 42.000 fans. They like it so much. I was very surprised to see that in a few hours my mix was heard by more than 600 listeners. This is something good for me. :super: I like to speak with many people from diferent countrys. :dance3: . And here in my town I work for Radio DJ, the most popular radio in my city.

And that is all very great; congratulations on that. You are then really on the right track.

But even the best DJ's would never call their own mix amazing, bud :)
Even if others agree. A slight hint of modesty prevents the people from thinking: "Ah he is so full of himself... We'll see if we can find anything wrong in this mix and rub it in!"

If I promote a mix, which I have a couple of times, I sooner would just keep it a bit mellow. Say that I like how it has turned out and that I hope that others think thesame.

Allright! I will listen to your mix this evening in between producing.
I hope to get back in this topic with some feedback ok? :music:

I listened to your mix!

Some transitions are a bit rough, I think. That is what I believe what WorldBeyond was trying to say. You go from from a beautiful song to a raw sound back to a dry punch. Not really in an ascending manner.

But all in all, the mixing technique is not bad at all. I think your doing alot better then other mixes I heard.

:friends:I now this is not 100% perfect but I tried to do something good.

Last edited:
And I could say no less then that it is good :friends:

But I judged it as I would judge my own mixes: Though and unforgiving! :megacrazy:

Back