[Free Release] Magdelayna - We Lived A Lifetime / Solar Nebular

Magdelayna

Moments of Energy
Registered
Reaction score
we_lived_a_lifetime.jpg
solar_nebular.jpg

Hi guys,here is a FREE release of my two latest trance productions - they have have been supported by a few DJ's so far,but i decided not to go to any labels with these and just share them across forums and other sites for you to enjoy. The 'A' side is an uplifting trancer entitled 'We Lived A Lifetime' and the other is a slightly darker track focusing more on my 'spacey' side of trance entitled ''Solar Nebular''.

All the download links are below so i hope you enjoy them,do as you wish with them and any feedback & comments are very much appreciated.
:)

Magdelayna - We Lived A Lifetime (Original Mix)

http://soundcloud.com/magdelayna/magdelayn...ived-a-lifetime

Download We Lived A Lifetime (Original Mix).mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Magdelayna - Solar Nebular (Original Mix)

Magdelayna - Magdelayna - Solar Nebular (Original Mix) - SoundCloud

Download Solar Nebular.mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Also Youtube Links for samples of the 2 tracks :

YouTube - Magdelayna - We Lived A Lifetime (Original Mix)

YouTube - Magdelayna - Solar Nebular (Original Mix)

Thank you very much. It is very appreciated! :hug: We Lived A Lifetime is an amazing tune, I remember you playing it some time ago. Nice one! :bravo: Going to check Solar Nebular right now. I like We Lived A Lifetime more but Solar Nebular is still a solid production. Worth listening. Both of them have some classical feeling to it, in my opinion. Great job on both of them.

Last edited:
AWESOME.. both tracks... good job :smile: :bravo::bravo:

P.S.
I hope you don't mind if I spread the word

Last edited:
Both these tunes are absolutely superb. Well done and thanks for sharing:grinning:

Back