Registered
Reaction score

The Rebirth Session Episode 191 (17th July 2010) – “See What Happens”

Dmitry Bessonov – Sahara [Unearthed]
Joe Made – To Cheat Thoughts [Anlou Music]
Craving – Awakening [Unearthed Subliminal]
Corsar – Hidden Sunrise [Capite]
Beat Service featuring Manon Polare – Static (Proglifting mix) [Black Hole]
Blue Spectrum – Lightspeed (Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic remix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
Shogun featuring Emma Lock – Save Me [S107]
PE-RO – Fish & Chicks (Summer In Dosky) [Defcon]
DNS Project presents Whiteglow featuring Lo Fi Sugar – Uncross These Lines (dub mix) [Liquid]
Alphadelta – Starboard [Defcon]
Angel Ace – St Thomas (Oliver P presents Stonevalley remix) [Digital Society Recordings]
Space Garden – Sora [Defcon]
Ciro Visone – Radiation [Proxoz]
Andy Blueman – Flourescence (Epic mix) [Perceptive]
Photographer – Takeoff [Crystal Source]
Ian Betts vs Static Blue – Reflections (Haris C remix) [Friendz Music]
Kaimo K – Memories [Redux Digital]
Defcon Audio featuring Julie Harrington – Lost In You (Paul Todd remix) [Defcon]
Jamie Walker – Hypnotic [Defcon]
Pawel Mareyn – My Heart’s Symphony (Ashes Of Atrophy remix) [Elliptical Recordings]
John Waver – Thunderstorm (Thomas Coastline remix) [Trance All Stars]
Jamie Walker – Summit [Defcon]
Leon Bolier – Shimamoto (Aly & Fila remix) [Streamlined]
Defcon Audio vs Jamie Walker – ID [Defcon]
Dimension – Queensland (Arctic Moon remix) [Emphase]
Arctic Moon – True Romance [FSOE]
ID – ID [Defcon]
Med – In You [Abora Recordings]

Click:
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

If the links are dead try at my site here as there should be new ones :music:

Enjoy :banana:

I thought this was in the main a pretty good set. It tries to do a little of everything in its build up to the banging stuff. Kind of warming up to it, but not in a bad way like some sets I hear. Very melodic and in main well mixed.

Defcon Audio featuring Julie Harrington – Lost In You (Paul Todd remix) [Defcon]

Those two songs were definately my favourites in the set:super:

My only criticism would be maybe the set was a little to long. I would say two hours is enough, well for me at least, lol. Also I don't like the way the set finish's with it suddenly slowing down to stop. Ive heard it done before and to be honest I think it sounds terrible.

But that apart, great stuff and thanks for sharing:grinning:

I thought this was in the main a pretty good set. It tries to do a little of everything in its build up to the banging stuff. Kind of warming up to it, but not in a bad way like some sets I hear. Very melodic and in main well mixed.

Those two songs were definately my favourites in the set:super:

My only criticism would be maybe the set was a little to long. I would say two hours is enough, well for me at least, lol. Also I don't like the way the set finish's with it suddenly slowing down to stop. Ive heard it done before and to be honest I think it sounds terrible.

But that apart, great stuff and thanks for sharing:grinning:
Thanks for your feedback mate! :friends:

I know what you're saying about the wind-down at the end - I know I always do it and I know it annoys some people. To be honest it's about 60% habit and 40% my homage to Gatecrasher because that's how they always ended the night every time I ever went there :wink: Admittedly though doing the wind-down with CDJs never sounds anywhere near as good as it does with vinyl :wink:

Regarding the length, it's always been my thing where I put my demos over two CDs, so I always plan them for 2 hours 40 mins, with one as a warm up CD and the other as a peak time CD :)

Thanks for listening though mate, I'm glad you took the time to do so! :friends:

By the way, Jamie Walker - Hypnotic is released on Audiojelly exclusive on July 31st as part of his 4-track EP :wink: The full Lost In You release with Paul's mix is scheduled for late summer or autumn at a guess though :grinning2:

I :love: you Lazarus! :dance:

I :love: you Lazarus! :dance:
Thanks mate! :grinning2: :friends:

:fishing: for august demo:)
Funny enough, I've done the same number of demos already this year as I did the whole of last year!

Am so busy at the moment it's likely to be a September Demo though, maybe done around the end of this month I think :wink:

The best these songs:

Shogun featuring Emma Lock – Save Me [S107]

DNS Project presents Whiteglow featuring Lo Fi Sugar – Uncross These Lines (dub mix) [Liquid]

Beat Service featuring Manon Polare – Static (Proglifting mix) [Black Hole]

Appreciate the whole nine out of 10. Well done and waiting for the next part.

Back