Faskil - Core Dumped EP incl. Stefan Anion & Relaunch Remixes

hyline

Registered
Reaction score
Faskil - Core Dumped EP incl. Stefan Anion & Relaunch Remixes - JED125

38503412100254299748369.jpg

imagekq.gif

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/261696/Core Dumped EP

He may live in Paris, but don’t call him French. Journalist by day, DJ/producer by night, Faskil (Jean-Christophe Detrain) hails from none other than the culture-rich Belgium.

There are no superhero tales to tell of a “child star” or “...music wonderkid”, but if you have to be born with the talent, then perhaps it took Faskil a little while to realise what great potential was about to be unleashed when he started to tinker with his toys. Faskil has gained legions of hardcore fans worldwide in recent years. With some amazing original productions, remixes and bootlegs it's not hard to see why. His 'Silly Waffles' Show on friskyRadio has been one of the stations most popular shows over the last 2 years.

With 'Core Dumped' he makes is original production debut on Jetlag Digital. A massive, bouncy progressive anthem with squelchy snyths that leads to a supremely epic breakdown with melodies and key changes to die for. A rock solid breakbeat section takes centre stage in the break that is sure to have your dancefloor moving in unison with their hands in the air. One of Faskil's best original productions to date.

HD-Video: YouTube - Faskil - Core Dumped - Original Mix - JED125

The remixes are provided by Stefan Anion and Relaunch. Stefan Anion deliver's the most modern and accessable mix on the package with a much funkier bottom end and an over all groovier feel while still retaining some of the melodic brilliance of the original. Relaunch has quickly jumped to the top of many people's fave artists list of 2010 and his remix here is perfect evidence why. Pure, energetic, pumping progressive house with tough, stomping beats geared for primetime dancefloor action. Jetlag Digital can do no wrong at the moment!

Listen here to the full release and see the full feedback: Faskil - Core Dumped EP // VIP Ultima - Promo Sheet

Dibby Dougherty (Yello//Baroque)
Stefans mix for me, tight work, love the acid licks

Luke Porter (microCastle, Mango Alley, Tribal Vision)
Original is great - Faskil always delivers. Also like Stefan's mix too.

Johan Nilsson (DI.FM Radio)
Enjoying all 3 versions actually. They all bring something of their own to it. Will support them all in our progressive Channel

Jerome Isma-Ae (Ministry Of Sound / Armada / Black Hole / Ultra / Jee Productions)
org for me

Gai Barone (Afterglow, Armada)
I like it...Anion remix is for me...and the original too...

Miss Nine (Armada, Black Hole, Yoshitoshi)
original mix

Markus Schulz
very nice package, thanks.

homepage: ::: Jetlag Digital :::
Youtube Channel: YouTube - jetlagdigitalcom's Channel
myspace: Jetlag Digital on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Facebook: Jetlag Digital | Facebook
Twitter: Jetlag Digital (Jetlag_Digital) on Twitter

Back