Live Love Parade stream on NOW!!!

So it went wrong again...
After LP moved out of Berlin it's only disaster and not a festival anymore

All streams/videostreams went off. All the participants already know about the tragedy. Information about the tragedy have not been given by organizers.

9 women, 6 men died. In total: 145 injuries, 45 highly injured.

Last edited:
25 July 2010 Last updated at 05:43 GMT

All streams/videostreams went off. All the participants already know about the tragedy. Information about the tragedy have not been given by organizers.

9 women, 6 men died. In total: 145 injuries, 45 highly injured.

http://www.loveparade.de/

Unser Anliegen, ein fröhliches Miteinander von Menschen durchzuführen, ist heute von den tragischen Unglücksfällen überschattet worden.
Daher beenden wir den Livestream zur Loveparade. Unser aufrichtiges Beileid gilt allen Angehörigen und unsere Gedanken sind bei denjenigen,
die derzeit noch versorgt werden müssen.

Die Stadt Duisburg hat eine Hotline eingerichtet, unter der sich besorgte Angehörige informieren können: 0203-94000.

Our wish to arrange a happy togetherness was overshadowed by the tragic accidents today. Therefore we are ending the live stream of the Loveparade.
Our sincere condolences to all the relatives and our thoughts are with all of those who are currently being taken care of.

The city of Duisburg has set up a hotline at which concerned relatives can get further information: ++49 - (0) 203-94000.

hm..tragedy

but why they choose such a location for so many people?
Berlin was much better, although I was never there at LP

think 1999 was one of the best LP ever and the years before
to commercial later..

Foreigners from China, The Netherlands, Australia and Italy are amongst casualties. Death casualties are people between 14 and 20 years old.

hm..tragedy

but why they choose such a location for so many people?
Berlin was much better, although I was never there at LP

think 1999 was one of the best LP ever and the years before
to commercial later..
Personally been in LP in Berlin back in 2006 which was last proper Loveparade.

Well, they said no more LP during the press conference. Sad as it was great event as long as it was held in Berlin.

So - 19 dead, 340 injured and more than that willremember events for a long.

No more Love Parades.
Yeah, it was last LP:

Po tragicznych wydarzeniach podczas sobotniej Parady Miłości w Duisburgu postanowiono, że nie będzie kolejnych parad - poinformował organizator imprezy Rainer Schaller. W sobotę w wyniku masowej paniki, która wybuchła w tłumie ludzi, zgromadzonych w tunelu prowadzącym na teren festiwalu muzyki techno Love Parade, zginęło 19 osób, a 340 zostało rannych.
- Uczynimy wszystko, by pomóc w wyjaśnieniu tragedii. Love Parade zawsze była pokojową i radosną imprezą. Jednak zostało to całkowicie przysłonięte przez wczorajsze wydarzenia - powiedział Schaller na konferencji prasowej w Duisburgu. - Parady Miłości nie będą kontynuowane - oświadczył

Hey guys. I was there when it happened, we were about 500 meters away from that tunnel and because you couldn't move anywhere, my girlfriend, a friend and her friend as well as me turned around and walked away, just seeing a special force commando from the police running towards the tunnel. For me this is an awfull tragedy which never should have happened. I personally blame the police and the security because there was NOT A SINGLE Policeman or Security inside the tunnels. You couldn't even breath in the tunnel because nearly all the oxygen was gone. People fainted in it, had to be reanimated, people tried to escape with climbing walls, police stopped them and they felt back down...

MANY HOURS before that accident happened, people already wrote in twitter and facebook, that the police should do something, i saw many people with panic in their eyes. Security, even if you wanted to leave the festival-area through the emergency exists said, emergency exists are closed, they should go back to party... **** THEM...

I hope the guys are going to be in court and go to prison for a long time... they fuckin' killed people... Ages before the Loveparade started, people asked "How can you do such an event on that area?" and people said that the Tunnel is a HIGH Security Risk...

Screw em... I'm still shocked, i'm having temporary nerv-collapses still, but I thank god or whoever was watching over us and our Kids, that we had a safe trip home...

RIP Loveparade and my condolences to those parents, friends and families who lost someone there, my heart and my prayers are with you guys <3

Tragic indeed, RIP to all those who lost their lives and a speedy recovery to the many who were injured...

that's very sad. RIP.

Back