Massive Attack ft Elisabeth Fraser vs Waterspark - Teardrop (Ben Double M acapella mashup)

Ben Double M

Registered
Reaction score
this is a new acapella mashup, using the wondefull voice of Liz Fraser
the voice is autotuned for a nice key matching...or it could'nt be possible to use on this Waterspark's track, and it works! ;)

Genre: Trance acapella mashup
Acapella: Massive Attack feat Elisatebeth Fraser "Teardrop" (studio acapella)
Music : Waterspark "Fairway" (Digitalis remix)
Tempo : 138bpm

Massive Attack ft Elisabeth Fraser vs Waterspark "Teardrop" (Ben Double M acapella mashup)

Last edited:
héhé.. never judge before listening mate never :super: you're curious so you tried it... and know you know.

I know indeed, in mashups many idea seem to be impossible at the first sight but as we usually say in french "Impossible.. is not french"

Anyway I'll never upload a mash if I'm not sure regarding key and tempo.. the rest depends of people tastes.

Thanks a lot for having taken the time to listen and for the feedback once again! ;)

Definitely epic, very nice work Ben and thanks to Lazarus for sending me here :)

This still gets better every time I listen to it :grinning2:

.. If only I had legal rights to release it officialy... but I think I've more chances of winning the lottery actually..:hmmm: but Daniel C. from Waterspark should try.. more chances to get "Teardrop" vocal clearence as he's an official producer with references...

"word to the wise is enough" ;)

Last edited:
What a cracking mashup, I'd be mad not to support this in my next set. All the best! :)

Awesome work as as usual mate!

Back