CET: 23:00 - 00:00
EST: 17:00 - 18:00
PST: 14:00 - 15:00

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
Mike Foyle presents Bolted - Episode 016 on AH.FM 06-08-2010.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys. I have decided to use my latest coldharbour mix for this months show. Firstly because the response that I got from it was massive and also because it showcased some of my brand new tunes and I've had many emails asking if it will be aired again. So if you didn't hear it on Coldharbour day, you can check it out again, this time with a few small changes. I hope you enjoy it and I apologise if you have heard it already :)

Mike

1029 Listeners ~ Mike Foyle presents Bolted - Episode 016 on AH.FM

Hi guys. I have decided to use my latest coldharbour mix for this months show. Firstly because the response that I got from it was massive and also because it showcased some of my brand new tunes and I've had many emails asking if it will be aired again. So if you didn't hear it on Coldharbour day, you can check it out again, this time with a few small changes. I hope you enjoy it and I apologise if you have heard it already :)

Mike

:yes: :mml: and: cool to see you on-line ! :grinning:

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Mike
hey mate, no harm in listenin 2 a recent set!

1003 Listeners ~ Mike Foyle presents Bolted - Episode 016 on AH.FM *

You could paste the trackist :)

:iagree: :yes: presenting the track ID's one by one is most ideal :bravo:

Mike

I couldn't hear Coldharbour so I think I'm in for a treat!!

Nice smooth intro!:music::music::music:

So far:

01. Monaque - Resolutions (Original)
02. Bart Claessen - Hartseer (Dezza Remix)

Maybe, but its so annoying to press F5 every minute! it stress me!

Te entiendo loco, pero solo es de acostumbrarse:). Además muchas veces me concentro tanto en la musica :music: que dejo de ver el foro por un buen rato!!!:dance:

Back