Yuri Kane vs Mike Shiver "Right back (Everywhere you are)" Ben Double M acapella mashup

Ben Double M

Registered
Reaction score
This is a new acapella mashup This time I used the "Right back" acapella on a Mike Shiver & Aruna track remixed by Duderstadt.. (ya..it would be hard to do wrong with such quality elements) hoping you'll enjoy ;)

any info regarding who's singing on "Right back"? it seems that this girl is a ghost...no credits at all everywhere I looked,even on Yuri's wesbite..or maybe I'm blind. thkx

Genre: Progressive acapella mashup (an uplifting version might coming..)
Acapella: Yuri Kane "Right back" (Ben Double M HQ diy acapella)
Music : Mike Shiver & Aruna "Everywhere you are" (Duderstadt dub mix)
Tempo : 132bpm

Yuri Kane vs Mike Shiver "Right back (Everywhere you are)" Ben Double M acapella mashup

Last edited:
very nice mash up . ive actually heard most of ur mash ups n they're all good . keep it up man . peace !!!! :)

Yeah , that's amazing really nice mashup, I'll be following your work in the future

Another great job mate, supporting this one too :music:

Yeah , that's amazing really nice mashup, I'll be following your work in the future

thanks a lot for the nice words and supports ;) for info, a big part of my Trance and Progressive stuff will be on the next Belgabootlegs mashmix (vol. 4)and as I have enough material... it'll probably be 2x60min as the Vol.3.

Nice work, have many of your mashups!

Back