Kelly Jay - Northbound OUT NOW [Red Sky Digital]

Red Sky Digital

Registered
Reaction score
Kelly Jay "Northbound"

This is available NOW exclusively on Track it Down.net and will be available to all other download stores on Wednesday 18th August 2010

DJ & Radio Support
Liam Melly, Ernesto vs Bastian, Jorn Van Deynhoven, Manuel Le Saux, Mark Pledger, Tom Colontonio, Jordan Suckley, Matt Church, Ben Nicky, Bjorn Akesson, Dave Pearce, Paul Trainer, Matamar, Davey Asprey, Coxy, Glyn Waters , Haris C, Ivica Vanevski, , Jorg Zimmer, Mark (Data Transmision), Mat Lock , Ozzyxpm, Pablo, , Pete Drury, Robert Gitelman, Saturn 6, Timmy Whiz, Pete M and loads more​

DJ & Magazine comments
Jorn Van Deynhoven - Adriz Remix is my favourite. 9/10 -JvD-
Tom Colontonio – Adriz remix in my sets
Mark Pledger – Liking the David Adams Remix
Jorg Zimmer - David Adams mix :) This guys impressed me a lot over past few months.
Jordan Suckley - Emotional trance! Loving this release- full support
Matt Church – Smashing release, with four great mix’s. Been hammering the Adriz remix 
Ben Nicky – Radio Support
Matamar - supported in Language of Trance show
Paul Trainer - nice release! hard to pick a fav mix...
Haris C - David Adams mix for me!
Liam Melly – Adriz remix (nice track will support :)
Ozzyxpm - great release! supported Ivica Vanevski & Saturn 6 Remix
Bjorn Akesson - Going for the Adams remix here, nice! Bjorn Akesson - Threshold 026​

Red Sky newcomer Kelly Jay delivers something really special for this scorching summer with the sunning "Northbound"
As you expect from the Nu Breed of Red Sky this is uplifting Trance at its very best with remixes from some of the cream of Red Sky’s acts, to suit, as ever, a wide range of dance floors.
The Original Mix has a rolling bass line laced with call and response synths adding to the atmosphere as this builds to a gently uplifting riff.
Adriz is back with another quality remix that thickens things out with more energetic synths and a drop in that will have arms waving franticly on the dance floor.
Ivica Vanevski & Saturn 6 also provide an upbeat take on things with big sounds, chugging bass and plenty of movement.
David Adams delivers another stunning techy taster which utilises all the energy and uplift of the original whilst adding a little more stomp.
Come "Northbound" with Red Sky this summer. It’s both cool and hot!​

RSDR011550.jpg

Listen on Soundcloud!

Kelly Jay - Northbound (Ivica Vanevski & Saturn 6 Remix)
Red Sky Digital - Kelly Jay - Northbound (Ivica Vanevski & Saturn 6 Remix) - SoundCloud

Back