David Adams "Wunderland"

Cryptic & Sonus Remix

This is available NOW exclusively on Track it Down.net and will be available to all other download stores on Monday 23rd August 2010

DJ & Radio Support
Manuel Le Saux ,Fabio Stein, Anthony Dean, Dave Pearce, Matt Church, Ernesto vs Bastian, Bjorn Akesson, Coxy, Liam Melly, DJ Code Y, Glyn Waters , Haris C, Ivica Vanevski, Mark (Data Transmision), Mat Lock, Matamar, Nathan Cryptic, Ozzyxpm, Pete Drury, Robert Gitelman, Saturn 6, Timmy Whiz, Adriz, Pete M, DJ Slipper and loads more
DJ & Magazine comments
Bjorn Akesson - Original is really cool and original!
Liam Melly - nice track think the Albert Van Leizer mix is going into my box
Nathan Cryptic - Great collection of mixes, nice diversity!!!
Dave Pearce - This is an excellent package!
Matt Church David Adams really is on fire right now!!
Matamar - played both Original and Albert Van Leizer remixes in LOT radioshow
Glyn Waters - Loving the Cryptic & Sonus progressive mix
Adriz - I really like the Original mix in this release. It's got a fantastic atmosphere with a driving techy sound, and i dig the dark vibe of it. The remixes are pretty damn good too!
Haris C - Will drop it this weekend
Ozzyxpm - Great release!full support Albert Van Leizer Remix
Saturn 6 - Original is awesome! David Adams is rising star of techtrance scene!

David Adams flies solo on Red Sky after producing some of the best remixes so far. "Wunderland" is Tech Trance at its finest and comes backed up with some cracking remixes from some fantastic Trance talent.
The Original mix is grinding Tech Trance. Deep, dirty and yet uplifting and haunting at the same time. This will be big!
Albert Van Leizer delivers a pacier full on Trance mix and it's a beauty. Rolling, bubbly bass and the haunting riff of the original is really taken up a notch.
Next up is Alex Panik giving a Trance mix that packs a different kind of punch with layers that compliment each other perfectly.
Cryptic & Sonus provide a remix that is best described as textured Trance, and comes with a subtle build that then drops in into a harmonious breakdown.
Red Sky is going to Wonderland this summer. Will you join us?

Listen on Soundcloud!