Problem with downloading some mixes and one question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucasChasingDreams

Registered
Reaction score
Hey there.

Some time ago I noticed that I have problem with downloading some mixes. Some of them suddenly stop. I mean, downloading speed is 0 B/s and it says that remaining time is unknown. For example, I can not download this mix.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Does any of you notice this?

I have also one question, can I find threads that were created in relevant moment. For exanple, from July only?

Thank you for your answers.

hi mate, its very weird it would stop 0k.sec... that seems like a ISP issue? i never had that with megaupload....

for searching for sets from specific month you can use our search and type in
*07-2010*

hope that helps you.

Hey there.

Some time ago I noticed that I have problem with downloading some mixes. Some of them suddenly stop. I mean, downloading speed is 0 B/s and it says that remaining time is unknown. For example, I can not download this mix.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Does any of you notice this?

I have also one question, can I find threads that were created in relevant moment. For exanple, from July only?

Thank you for your answers.

hi mate, its very weird it would stop 0k.sec... that seems like a ISP issue? i never had that with megaupload....

for searching for sets from specific month you can use our search and type in
*07-2010*

hope that helps you.
Yes. Could be ISP problem. I thought about the same. Most of mixes I can download without any problem. Speaking of searching, I will check this resolution out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back