TYPE 41 - Arctica (DjShy North Pole Remix)[Inspired Digital]

leo90an

Registered
Reaction score
YouTube - TYPE 41 - Arctica (DjShy North Pole Remix)[Inspired Digital]

This is the new Inspired Digital release. The Release will feature the Dj Shy North Pole Remix.
It will be out on every web store such as Audiojelly,I-Tunes and so on by the end of August !!

Feel free to leave your feedback and comments!

PS. This is a rip from Dj Shy weekly Radio show, Waves of Freedom which is hosted every Monday from 4pmGMT/5pmCET live at Trance.FM.

Ok guys, the time has come!! My new remix of Arctica from the already established US producer TYPE 41 is now OUT on every web store! U can grab your copy by heading to one of the link that I'm gonna leave ya here below!

Once Again I'm so proud of having done this remix for this important Label which had already seen comin out to the light artists like Samuelzone, Michael Dow and Sean Tyas just to name few!

I hope you feel the right feelings by listening the release and maybe enjoying my Remix purchasing it!

Here you are with the links where u can listen and/or purchase the track:

TYPE 41 - Arctica ( Dj Shy North Pole Remix) [Inspired Digital]

www.beatport.com

www.audiojelly.com

www.junodownload.com direct link: http://www.junodownload.com/products/arctica/1621309-02/

Track will be also available on other Web stores soon, such as I-Tunes and so on!!

Track has already been supported by russian Dj Feel! :)
=================================================
For those still unaware of it, here's the link for my latest EP which hs been released at Desigual (sub label of Eye Records) in late July: it has just climbed to the thirs Top sold release of the Label so, once again a big thanks and thumbs up to everyone supporting it !! :)

DJ SHY - The Beauty Of Life (Original Mix)
DJ SHY - Nanda Devi (Back from Himalaya Mix)

www.beatport.com EXCLUSIVE. [ATTENTION:Beatport has wrongly tagged the 2 mixes. So pay attention to the right Tag mixes I wrote here above :p ]

:iagree:

Last edited:

Back