It has been a Steamy Humid Hot Summer in Marcie's hometown of Boston. The heat has fueled a string of summer releases that have entered the Beatport top 100 and been supported by massive names: Tiesto, David Guetta, Armin van Buuren, Roger Shah, Solarstone, Matt Darey, Judge Jules, Fabio Stein, TyDi, Ernesto vs. Bastian, Pedro Del Mar, Kaeno, Anne Savage, Kyau & Albert, Steve Anderson, Dave Pearce, Bobina, Marcus Schossow, Flash Brothers, Stoneface & Terminal, Manuel Le Saux, Aly & Fila, Ruben De Ronde, and many more.

Marcie is well known for lending vocals to tracks of various genres that appeal to a wide range of DJ's. She enjoys collaborating with a range of talented producers worldwide, and expressing herself across styles. Marcie is very grateful for any and all support, and hopes you will find a summer 2010 release that excites you!

Get 'em while they're HOT!!
Audiojelly - Dance Music Download Store

"Rich Lake has taken 17 of his favorite releases of mine, and mixed them into an amazing compilation album for YOU to download. This mix brings back memories of different stages of my life that live in my songs. I'm not used to hearing certain tracks back to back, and doing so makes me see how far I've come, and how far I've yet to go. I'm grateful to have had the chance to work with so many talented artists, (both on these tracks, and my others), and I look forward to expressing my emotional life through music for many years to come. Thank you for your support!"

01. Steve Birch Feat Marcie - Edge Of The Ocean (Soren S Balearic Mix)
02. David Akermanis Feat Marcie - Hoping Tonight (Original Mix)
03. Jake Shanahan Feat Marcie Joy - Get Me High (G Thomas Remix)
04. Michael Angelo Feat Marcie - Choice (Dennis Sheperd Remix)
05. Sandro Peres & Hakan Ludvigson Feat Marcie Joy - Read My Mind (Yuri Kane Remix)
06. Santerna Feat Marcie - Around Again (Tom Noize Remix)
07. Tyler Michaud Feat Marcie - Dirty Girl (Mat Zo Remix)
08. Santerna Feat Marcie - Finding Happiness (Beat Service Sundown Dub Mix)
09. John Isaac Feat Marcie - Secret (Original Mix)
10. tyDi & Dennis Sheperd Feat Marcie - Somehow (Original Mix)
11. Vadim Soloviev Feat Marcie - Stay With Me (Mike Foyle Remix)
12. Eddie Sender Feat Marcie - Please Forgive (Danilo Ercole Remix)
13. John Isaac Feat Marcie - World's End (Steve Birch World Cup Remix)
14. Pierre Pienaar Feat Marcie - If You're Not Here (Jason van Wyk's Drifting Mix)
15. Ali Wilson Feat Marcie - Untame Me (Tech Trance Mix)
16. Saltwater Feat Marcie - Loved Up (Original Vocal Mix)
17. Yamin Feat Marcie - Know You (Ronny K Presents Onyx Remix)

DOWNLOAD HERE: is Music - Rich Lake - Best Of Marcie Joy (Mixed by Rich Lake)

Related Links:

- Marcie Interview @ DRG
Interview with Vocalist: Marcie | Danceradioglobal - Trance Channel V3

- Marcie presents "Behind The Lyric" Ep 20

featuring Susana, Kyler England, Emma Lock, Marcie, & Szen.

DI.FM Vocal Trance: Tuesday, August 24th
-2PM US Eastern
-20:00 Central European Time.