Stuart Donaghy's Digital Remedy Podcast Now Live!

S

SlinkyStuart

44289_463861871527_668371527_6591938_154550_a.jpg

Hey Guys,

As August draws to a close, I thought I would keep you informed of what I’ve been up to this past month. I have just completed my remix for Second Left, which is soon to be released on Darren Tate’s imprint, Mondo. Once the all clear has been given, I will make sure I upload a sample for your audio delights. And I do believe it’s a belter ☺

I’ve recently taken over the role as label manager of Digital Remedy from Lee Haslam & am currently putting together a new mix album to celebrate the labels birthday. This album will comprise of the latest tracks from the past year of Digital Remedy & will also include an exclusive mix by myself in one whole package. This will be available through all good digital download stores. So stay tuned for more info.

Also on the Digital Remedy front, the all-new Digital Remedy Sessions podcast is now live. This will be available on the 1st of every month to download through iTunes & SoundCloud. Make sure you subscribe to keep up with the latest Progressive, Trance & Tech Trance! Just click either links below!

iTunes - Digital Remedy Sessions - Download free podcast episodes by Digital Remedy on iTunes.

SoundCloud - Digital Remedy Sessions - Tracks - SoundCloud

Thanks everyone & I hope to see you all soon.

Stuart x

P.S – If you can spare 5 minutes of your time to vote for me in either the DJ Mag Top 100 & ASOT 500 polls, or both, that would be great! Info is below

Thanks ☺

VOTE STUART DONAGHY & GET HIM INTO THIS YEARS TOP 100!

Get involved in the most important poll in dance music - DJmag's Top 100 DJs poll. Forget poor imitations, this is THE only poll that matters to DJs and promoters worldwide because it's voted solely by YOU - the foot soldiers on the dancefloor.

DJ Mag

VOTE STUART DONAGHY & SEE HIM PLAY @ ASOT 500!

A State Of Trance episode 500 is still far away, but we’re already busy making plans for a fantastic 500th celebration of the A State of Trance radio show, that will definitely top ASOT 450. And you can help us!This year we ask the A State Of Trance lovers to let us know which DJ’s they like most. Who cannot be missed at the A State Of Trance 500 celebration? Bring it on… and who knows your favorite star will rock the dancefloor!

A State of Trance 500: vote for favorite DJ’s A State Of Trance

DIGITAL REMEDY LINKS

Memorable Web Addresses for Profile, Page or Group on Facebook
Digital Remedy (digital_remedy) on Twitter
Digital Remedy Recordings
YouTube - DigitalRemedyRecords's Channel
Digital Remedy Recordings on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

STUART DONAGHY LINKS

Stuart Donaghy on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Stuart Donaghy (StuartDonaghy) on Twitter
Stuart Donaghy - Tracks - SoundCloud
bebo.com - Profile from Stuart Donaghy <Stuart_Donaghy>
Digital Remedy Sessions | Mixcloud - Re-think radio
YouTube - StuartDonaghy's Channel
Stuart Donaghy on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Stuart-Donaghy - user profile - DontStayIn

Back