ELECTRONYTES dj mixed by Gjestar

Gjestar

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I have a weekly dj mix show called (you guessed it) "ELECTRONYTES". In this show, I spin progressive dance music, such as trance, breaks and house. In these weekly dj sets, I showcase some of my own re-works, remixes and re-edits of some of the biggest names as well as some up and comers.

In the show we started some new traditions such as "Track of the Week" where I will play a piece of music specifically for the week, as well as "Yesterday's Hit" in which i revive a club banger from the good ol' days.

Also, we started a new radio style format, where I have a hostess/voice for the show to inform you of the names and titles of the artists I play and introduce you to the show.

All of this in an hour and a half dj mix that is heard in over 8 countries world wide so far! And we're only on our 4th show!!!
Also, you can download the latest show as well as previous ones for your enjoyment to play again and again in your iPod or mp3 player
smiley.gif

So tune in and start your weekend off right~ Electronytes - The Official Gjestar Website at 8:30pm pst til 10pm pst every Friday night!

-Gjestar

Back