Damien S feat. Marcie- Before You Leave Me (Nukleuz)

sjmms

Registered
Reaction score
beforeyouleavemel.jpg

Beatport
Trackitdown.net
DJtunes.com

Track Listing:
1) Original Mix
2) Big In Ibiza Remix
3) Sean J Morris Remix
4) Osvaldo Nugroho Remix
5) Ivan Mateluna Remix

Leave_me_by_blackeagleonline.jpg

BEFORE YOU LEAVE ME

I don't know what's happening
but I know how it makes me feel
it feels like you're going to leave me

I don't know what's happening
how it got to be this way
So tell me...are we meant to be

So much time chasing shining lights,
but fool's gold was all I got
I know we weren't sure if I could change
but I swore I wouldn't go back that way

For a time everything felt right
but something changed in your eyes tonight
I think that maybe after all this time...
you're still wondering where the truth lies

Before you leave me
oh would you tell me
if you have everything
everything you think you need

Before you leave me
oh would you tell me
do you have everything
everything you could take from me

before you leave me
oh would you tell me
did i give you everything,
have you have you taken everything

Dutch DJ and producer Damien S consistently surprises with his unique blend of floating, warm and energetic vocal trance and is already proving to be a big winner with his hypnotic concoction of intensifying riffs and progressive beats. He has remixed for the likes of Kirsty Hawkshaw, Tiff Lacey, Molly Bancroft, Andrea Britton, Sylvia Tosun, Loverush UK! and Malta's Number One DJ JJoy. Damien S is no stranger to the Club Charts hitting #3 in the UK Club Chart with 'Stars Collide', #8 with 'This Truth' as well as #5 in the DMC World Wide Trance Chart and #10 in the Music Week Club Chart with his record 'Summerfeeling'.

Now teaming up with Internationally Renowned Singer/Songwriter Marcie, the pair unleash their hot new single 'Before You Leave', a beautiful floating trancer with progressive touches and classic Balearic trance grooves. All underpinned by a gorgeous lyric passionately performed by Marcie that will really touch your soul, and which has earned Marcie the support of the biggest names in the scene including: Tiesto, Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, Paul van Dyk, Oakenfold, Above & Beyond, Ferry Corsten, XM Radio, BBC, Dave Pearce, Markus Schulz, DJ Shah, Matt Darey, Solarstone, Gabriel & Dresden, and Aly & Fila.

Damien S on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Marcie- World’s End Music Video online NOW! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
behindthelyric.com

"beautiful floating trancer with progressive touches and classic Balearic trance grooves. All underpinned by a gorgeous lyric passionately performed by Marcie that will really touch your soul"

Nothing else to say, beautiful and complex track.

:bravo::bravo:

Back