:dance:
:mml::mml::mml:
:super::super::super:

nope, the world will end (for me) when i die (whenever it is) :super::bravo::super::dance:

:music::music::music::music::music::music::music:

Last edited:
nope, the world will end (for me) when i die (whenever it is) :super::bravo::super::dance:

:music::music::music::music::music::music::music:
The smartest answer in this thread.

Some people may die because they will not be able to defeat stress that will come in 2012, just before 'the end'. Some people may die in misadventures (car accidents, murders). Some people may die because they will be too old and so. There are a lot of reasons why people may die. You see? You never know.

Last edited:
Short answer: No
Long answer: No

¬¬

If you may believe such messages, then the world was already died in about 3 times.
From now and then there are some people who say the world is gonna end soon. They also said this when we stepped into a new millenium. It's 2010 now and the earth is still there.
It could be that the mayan calendar ends in 2012, but the maya's are gone and we use now the gregorian calendar (in some places they still use the victorian)
At some day in some year the world will probably end. But not because a certain calendar ends or certain people say this. More because the humanity destroys everything.

I really dont think the world is gonna end in 2012...I dont think the mayans calendar should dictate our worlds death...until that day comes i have nothing to worry about but enjoying every bit of my life with wonderful people :)

it's a bull$hit! :)
so my answer is: NO! :ee:

Ah, don't worry, it won't happen in 2012. :smile: :friends:

Oh, i'm sure the world will end in 2012, yes. Can't wait for the big crash bang:yes::bully::LMAO:

I don't think so. In my opinion, people are reading too much into this.

All calendars expire after a certain time, right? Well, I think the Mayan calendar is no exception. 2012 is probably the time when the said thing happens to the calendar, except we're interpreting it as the end of the world. :smile:

If I can say something - 2012 will be a normal year, but 2013 not... :mask:
Our sun has a 11-year cycle, and this cycle culminates every 154 years. Last time big culmination was in 1859.
In 1859 northern lights had been seen on Caribbean Sea :megacrazy:

I can't explain it more precisely in english so please check it in google and wikipedia guys :megacrazy: But I hope it's also a bullshit :lol:

If I can say something - 2012 will be a normal year, but 2013 not... :mask:
Our sun has a 11-year cycle, and this cycle culminates every 154 years. Last time big culmination was in 1859.
In 1859 northern lights had been seen on Caribbean Sea :megacrazy:

I can't explain it more precisely in english so please check it in google and wikipedia guys :megacrazy: But I hope it's also a bullshit :lol:

But I hope it's also a bullshit :lol:

EPIC WIN, your soo funnnnnnny mate!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: :megacrazy:

Back