Vlc player download

cottasofia

Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm having a lot of problems with vlc lately. I downloaded the latest version at
the Vlc player download page but for some reason it keeps crashing all the time. I used it for quite a white and it never had any bugs or crashes.I had the same issues before but they usually went away after reinstallation. So every time I try to open a video with VLC it crashes. My player used to crash too back in the day but everything got fixed with a simple reinstall.

It's probably just that video that's crashing your VLC have you tried opening that video with any other players?

Hey everyone,

I'm having a lot of problems with vlc lately. I downloaded the latest version at
the Vlc player download page but for some reason it keeps crashing all the time. I used it for quite a white and it never had any bugs or crashes.I had the same issues before but they usually went away after reinstallation. So every time I try to open a video with VLC it crashes. My player used to crash too back in the day but everything got fixed with a simple reinstall.

Just install the antivirus and check the virus if didn't fix then do new window maybe then your problem will solve

Back