The Digicast - Episode 001 feat. Sandeagle

Cliffy Burrows

Registered
Reaction score
This is my new podcast 'The Digicast'. They will be no frequency to it or a set genere. Sometimes it will feature guests, sometimes it will be my latest radioshow and sometimes it will be just a new mix by myself, be whatever style it is. You can follow or subscribe it's up to you. Although I'm still waiting for itunes to publish the podcast, as soon as it clears i'll put up the subscription link.

This month's episode has a jaw dropping guestmix from uplifting supremo 'Sandeagle'. Sandeagle has been setting the scene on fire lately with a string of huge productions and remixes. His incredible 'Animals EP' and his massive rework of Armin's 'Tuvan' have seen people take serious notice of his work. With some big remixes due out soon on Trance All-Stars Records and Digitized Recordings he is set to carry on his midas touch. He is definately one to watch.

Click >>here<< to download.

Tracklists:

Hour 1 - Cliffy Burrows

01 Dave Deen - Footprints (Original Mix) [Silent Shore Records]
02 ReOrder & Jaycan - Sunset On Biana Beach (Original Mix) [Silent Shore Records]
03 Reconceal - Walk On The Beach (Original Mix) [Mondo Records]
04 Matt Skyer - Storm Warning (Med vs. Neil Bamford Remix) [Perceptive Recordings]
05 TechTrek - Mandarina (Sandeagle Remix) [Trance All-Stars Records]
06 Kenan Teke - Back To The Kalahari (Sandeagle Remix) [Trance All-Stars Records]
07 Greg Downey - From Above (Original Mix) [Reset Records]
08 Dogzilla - Dogzilla (John Dopping's Dopzilla Remix) [Artist CDR]
09 DenSity FuZion - Water Drop (Jamie Walker Remix) [Defcon Recordings]
10 David Murtagh - Dryve (Jamie Walker 'In Yer Face' Remix) [Digitized Recordings]

Hour 2 - Sandeagle

01 Sandeagle vs. Rewo@lution - ID (Intro Edit)
02 Talla 2XLC Feat. Skysurfer - Terra Australis (Jorn Van Deynhoven Remix)
03 Sandeagle vs. Electribe - Above The Shore (Original Mix)
04 Bobina - Spinning (Paul Miller Remix)
05 Peter Plaznik & TechTrek - Memory Box (Sandeagle Remix)
06 Vascotia - Verano 2010 (Sean Tyas Remix)
07 Sandeagle - Tyrian (Original Mix)
08 Dave 202 - Generate The Wave (Original Mix)
09 Sandeagle - Cheetah (Original Mix)
10 Selu Vibra - Divine [Sean Tyas Rework]

digicastcover.jpg

Last edited:

Back