Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes (Liquid Vision Remix)

Liquid Vision

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,

I produced this remix pretty much as a bit of fun, I love the original but been looking for a different kind of track to play around with and well this was perfect timing. Really happy with how it turned out in the end and its had some fantastic reactions so far, honestly can't say thanks enough for the feedback its had, only fired it out a couple of days ago.

Ernesto
Cool mix mate, will def support this. thx for sending.

Ben Nicky
full support will be playing this weekend

Ashley Wallbridge
Massive stuff man !!! Playlisted on episode 19 of his podcast

Faruk Sabanci
i love this bud, will play it on radio and live shows!

Paul Trainer
feelin this dude, nice rework! will fit nicely with my progier sets! 8/10

Steve Anderson
Great job man - it really works - cheers for sending :)

Indecent Noise
Cheers mate! Not my style of playing on gigs but I would love to spin it on Noise Sessions next month! Thanks for sending, its lovely!

Paul Webster
going to test it this weekend

I've uploaded a preview to my soundcloud which you can checkout here -

liquidvisionofficial - Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes (Liquid Vision Remix) - SoundCloud

If anyone wants a copy feel free too ask, many thanks again in advance if you check it out
biggrin.gif

Cheers,
Martin - Liquid Vision

Last edited:
Wicked remix man. That bassline - WOW. I'd love a copy.

Hey folks,

If anyone wants the full mix I've uploaded it onto my sendspace account which you can download here - Download Snow Patrol - Just Say Yes (Liquid Vision Remix) 320 Master.mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

I just want to take the time to say thanks for the huge response this remix has had, its now also being supported by Mark Sixma (M6) and Suzy Solar. It was supported on Episode 197 of Ernesto vs Bastian's show The Next Level. I also found out this week that my remix of Roger Shah Pres. Sunlounger - Acapuclo Waves was picked as one of the winning remixes, I am absolutely stunned and still in shock, its going to be out on the 25th of October. I will be uploading a small clip to my soundcloud/youtube during next week.

Huge thanks to everyone for the continued support/feedback, means a lot guys so seriously thanks :)

Cheers,
Martin - Liquid Vision

Back