Games Consoles

trance c

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm curious to know which games consoles you have, which games you like to play on them and which games are you looking forward to buying?

I have a Wii and I would play the "Wii Sports Resort" amongst others (everything has to be described to me). I'm looking forward to buying" Armin van Buuren - In The Mix" soon. :smile:

Last edited:
I'm mainly PC gamer :mask: but I have Nintendo GameCube and Gameboy Advance. They don't make games for those anymore :(. I wouldn't mind having Nintendo DS though
I'm also using various console emulators with my PC :)

I'm mainly PC gamer :mask: but I have Nintendo GameCube and Gameboy Advance. They don't make games for those anymore :(. I wouldn't mind having Nintendo DS though

:iagree: :mask:

Secondly agree with this. Way to many classics out there.

These Are All The Game Consoles I Own...Even The Portable Ones.

Nintendo:
Nintendo Gameboy
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo DS I
Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Nintendo 64

Sony:
Playstation
Playstation 2

But The Best One Is My Computer Because I Have Nothing But Emulators On It.

Any of you play UT2004? or Counter strike source? ... I used to play those games heavily alot, thinking to start playing here and there again ...

this! :iagree: also as of lately, i've been really into mmo-gaming, thus one of the main reasons why i aint all that active on ah's forums no more ;P

this! :iagree: also as of lately, i've been really into mmo-gaming, thus one of the main reasons why i aint all that active on ah's forums no more ;P

:angry::beat:

I have a PS2 and a PS3. I came close to getting a Wii, but ended up not doing so because most of its games are juvenile-looking party games. :dontknow:

Back