Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
Mark Andrez - Clear Image 13 on AH.FM 02-10-2010.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
02-10-2010 Mark Andréz - Clear Image 13

01. Intro
02. ID - ID (ID Remix)
03. Alex Piletski - Arctic Ghost (Costa Remix)
04. Affective - Gone Clubbing (Original Mix)
05. T.O.M. & Tommygoff - Callisto Air (Virtual Vault Remix)
06. Leon Bolier - I Close My Eyes (Album Mix)
07. ID - ID (Original Mix)
08. ID - ID (Early Test Mashup)
09. Dawn - November (Emotional Rework) [this months upcoming future talent]
10. Den Rize & Mark Andrez - ID (Original Mix)

Last edited:
Hey guys & girls!

Tonight im gonna try out a new concept! Read about it here:

"THIS IS ESPECIALLY FOR ALL YOU ”NEW” PRODUCERS!
For an old producer, like myself (haha), I think we tend to forget our roots – All DJ’s today want to play out the best of the best as fast as possible and I remember how hard it was as for an upcoming producer to get your tracks signed to labels or played in a radio show by some big DJ-guru.

Well, I have tried a new concept in todays episode of Clear Image which I call “This Months Upcoming Future Talent”. – If it’s a success I will do it in every show from now on ;)
The idea is basically that all you “new” producers or all you who might not have released 20 tracks to huge labels etc, get a chance to get played on Clear Image as the “This Months Upcoming Future Talent”.
So what to do now? – Send me your track to my promo mail; mark.andreasen@gmail.com and mark it as “This months Upcoming Future Talent”. From all the tracks that enter to my promo-mail, 1 track will be picked out and played during the next show.
This is not a shameless self-promotion stunt or anything. This is an idea based on many demands from people who has written to me how to get their tracks played on a radio show.

Hope you like the idea as much as myself, and start sending me your promos! :)"

You are more than welcome to comment on the idea here or give me feedback on it on my facebook profile: Welcome to Facebook

Cheers and cya to the show! =)

1160 Listeners ~ Daniel Wanrooy - The Beauty Of Sound 026 on AH.FM

Hey guys & girls!

Tonight im gonna try out a new concept! Read about it here:

"THIS IS ESPECIALLY FOR ALL YOU ”NEW” PRODUCERS!
For an old producer, like myself (haha), I think we tend to forget our roots – All DJ’s today want to play out the best of the best as fast as possible and I remember how hard it was as for an upcoming producer to get your tracks signed to labels or played in a radio show by some big DJ-guru.

Well, I have tried a new concept in todays episode of Clear Image which I call “This Months Upcoming Future Talent”. – If it’s a success I will do it in every show from now on ;)
The idea is basically that all you “new” producers or all you who might not have released 20 tracks to huge labels etc, get a chance to get played on Clear Image as the “This Months Upcoming Future Talent”.
So what to do now? – Send me your track to my promo mail; mark.andreasen@gmail.com and mark it as “This months Upcoming Future Talent”. From all the tracks that enter to my promo-mail, 1 track will be picked out and played during the next show.
This is not a shameless self-promotion stunt or anything. This is an idea based on many demands from people who has written to me how to get their tracks played on a radio show.

Hope you like the idea as much as myself, and start sending me your promos! :)"

You are more than welcome to comment on the idea here or give me feedback on it on my facebook profile: Welcome to Facebook

Cheers and cya to the show! =)

:good2: :grinning: :super: Cool Idea ! :clap2:

can`t wait for the show Mark :):):). This is gonna be awsome, i just know it. And let us hope that this Concept will last forever ^^. Crossing my fingers

hey mark so today new talents just like juventa mate? that kid rocks on this days im waiting

hey mark so today new talents just like juventa mate? that kid rocks on this days im waiting

There is deffo talents in the set....

The concept is more to bring out completely new artists who never had the oppertunity so far =)

There is deffo talents in the set....

The concept is more to bring out completely new artists who never had the oppertunity so far =)

cool mate really interesting so best judge the public so tune in and waiting to hear new and future talents so i want to say " hey i hear this guy first time in the mark andrez radioshow " hehee:friends:

1166 Listeners ~ Mark Andrez - Clear Image 13 on AH.FM

1. Intro
2. ID - ID (ID Remix)

Alex Piletski
Alex Piletski
- Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Alex Piletski

Profile: Progressive-House / -Trance DJ & producer

:: Alex Piletski - Arctic Ghost ::

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2010/07/hms_enterprise__1848__and_hms_investigator__1848__in_the_ice.jpeg

Ori, you are wrong! :D

haha i go to say danmark oryoure good of tracklist hahahah but no XD

pure nu talent sounds really good this track please mark ID me hehe

1174 Listeners ~ Mark Andrez - Clear Image 13 on AH.FM

haha i go to say danmark oryoure good of tracklist hahahah but no XD

pure nu talent sounds really good this track please mark ID me hehe

Well - 'bout the track ID: I got ' inside ' information. The previous two one's did match. So I expected the third one to match also :grinning:

Maybe 10, instead of the 9 tracks .. .. .. :book:

Back