How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters
Just wanted to thank everyone for tuning in beforehand. Hopefully ill be here to post the track list during the show.

Also, if you get a chance would love your support on a mix I did for the A&B DJ comp. Heres the link;

Above & Beyond DJ Competition by Schwany - Let's mix

Track List:

01. Arty - Twilight Tonight (Arty Remode) [Enhanced Progressive Recordings]
02. Audien - Eleven Eleven (Tom Fall Remix) [Enhanced Progressive Recordings]
03. Johan Vilborg - Midnight Drive (Ankhen Remix) [Unearthed Subliminal]
04. Aly & Fila feat. Sue McLaren - I Can Hear You (Beat Service Remix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]
05. 7 Skies - Sushi (Ben Gold Remix) [Anjunabeats]
06. Pedro Del Mar feat. Ridgewalkers - Tears Of The Dragon (Mike Foyle Remix) [Magic Island Recordings]
07. Alexander Popov - Revolution In You (Main Mix) [Armind]
08. Store N Forward - Manga (Original Mix) [Afterglow]
09. Adam Nickey - Altara (Sunny Lax Remix) [Anjunabeats]
10. Neptune Project vs. Luke Bond - Atlantis (Mohamed Ragab Remix) [Future Sound Of Egypt]
11. Neal Scarborough - Kanya (Andy Blueman Remix) [Subculture]

Last edited:
Just wanted to thank everyone for tuning in beforehand. Hopefully ill be here to post the track list during the show.

Also, if you get a chance would love your support on a mix I did for the A&B DJ comp. Heres the link;

Above & Beyond DJ Competition by Schwany - Let's mix

Cool Robbie ......A&B ( Well Cool ) NICE PICK OF TUNES ROBBIE....NITON great first tune to play :)
Tuned in and Waiting ......................
HI ALL :wave::friends::):music:
:dance:

Last edited:
afterhourscopy.jpg

:dance::dance::dance: :rave: :dance::dance::dance:

1212 Listeners ~ Robbie Schwan - In Trance We Trust 139 on AH.FM

Cool Robbie ......A&B ( Well Cool )

Tuned in and Waiting ......................
HI ALL :wave::friends::):music:

:: Arty - Twilight Tonight (Arty Remode) ::

dag kilted34 :friends: hello and good evening here ! :grinning:

Arty
Arty
(2) Discography at Discogs :book:
Images for Arty (2)

Aliases: Alpha 9, Artem Stolyarov

the beginning of the track sounded like the sound when you get a message on facebook ehhe. **EDIT** thanx danmark for posting name of track. gotta remember that arty likes to do emotional tracks.

1215 Listeners ~ Robbie Schwan - In Trance We Trust 139 on AH.FM

the beginning of the track sounded like the sound when you get a message on facebook ehhe. **EDIT** thanx danmark for posting name of track. gotta remember that arty likes to do emotional tracks.

:friends: Just read about your ' boxes ' : going to move far away from your current location, avoice217 ? :cap:

2nd Chapter of Acts - far away places :ee:

:dancing:

Evening Polar .....Should be a good night tonight on here :grinning: :friends::):music:

1219 Listeners ~ Robbie Schwan - In Trance We Trust 139 on AH.FM

Evening Polar .....Should be a good night tonight on here :grinning: :friends::):music:

yup ! :smile: at this moment, I've got no idea at what time I will leave for some sleep :)

1224 Listeners ~ Robbie Schwan - In Trance We Trust 139 on AH.FM

Hi everybody, tuned in ! Nice start !

:cap: hello and welcome milenski1989 ! :grinning:

yup ! :smile: at this moment, I've got no idea at what time I will leave for some sleep :)

Same here Polar ....
Have we got a Line-up of what Dj`s are playing first etc...:hmmm::friends::):music:

Last edited:
hey Robbie what happened to your melodic and trancy shows you used to have man?:)

1212 Listeners ~ Robbie Schwan - In Trance We Trust 139 on AH.FM

Richard Durand and Ron van den Beuken are Quality Dj`s m8 , Wont play too much Proggy stuff :friends::):music:

Richard Durand can be very well be proggy. Hard to imagine with DJ's like Ron van den Beuken, Jochen Miller, Artento Divini and Ram, or ? Adam Seller I don't know :hmmm:

and eh : :wow: how would you call the current EDM style ? :dance: :rave: :tease:​

Back