Time to move on

LucasChasingDreams

Registered
Reaction score
Hey there friends. :wave:

So, some of you already know that I am starting studying this month (since this Tuesday). You may wonder why I am posting this? I am posting this because I want to keep things clear. That is a not mystery that my free time will be more limited. Other words, it means that I will be less online on AH than I used to do. Of course, if I find some time to come over here, I will surely do it. It would be probably during weekends. I think that is all, I just wanted to let you know. If you need my e-mail address, Google Talk or MSN account, let me know. You can always send me a private message and I can ensure you, I will always answer it. I would like to end this thread with title of two Arnej's tracks: "People Come, People Go" and "They Always Come Back" so now I go and I will be always back. :music:

Cheers. :smile:

Good luck with your studdying! ! :smile: :friends: I'm going to miss you on ah forum during the week. :( :hug:

Last edited:
1132 Listeners ~ Coll & Tolland - Vertigo 002 on AH.FM

:cap: Cool you put a message this way. I wish you good times at your study :hug: All success to you labielecki ! :good2:

much luck hun :) some things are just more important in life

Going to miss you! :wavecry:
Hope to see you on the weekends.

Back