Thread: East Midlands

East Midlands

Hello all!!!

I'm from Northamptonshire and I am so passionate about Trance music!!!

I've been to Trance Energy, Global Gathering, Tiesto X 3 but these events have usually been with friends from uni. But since finishing uni and moving back home to Northamptonshire I don't seem to have many friends who like trance as much as me! And today was the last straw, as I convinced a friend to come with me to see Paul Van Dyk in Gatecrasher tonight but he pulled out for a reason which didn't quite make sense (Even though we've planned this for a month!!!!).

I don't want to act desperate here! But I would love to meet more people who are into trance events and maybe form some kind of meet up for future events e.g. Armin Van Buuren in Godskitchen in November.

I'm happy travelling around much of the midlands e.g. Birmingham, Nottingham, but I'm happy to travel further if it's worth it!!!!

Well, I look forward to meeting you all :D
    Trance 4 Life!

www.defconrecordings.com Lazarus's Avatar
    If you don't mind the trip to Leeds once a month mate, Digital Society is the best trance night up this way in my humble opinion

Don't get out as much as I used to these days but if I do go out chances are it's there! Cool crowd, mad little venue, and great line-ups too
    New show time: Back From The Dead - Every 1st Monday 1900-2100 GMT (2000-2200 CET, 1400-1600 PST)
    Lazarus Twitter | Lazarus Facebook | Defcon Recordings website | Defcon Twitter
    Lazarus on iTunes

Midlands, United Kingdom & Sydney, Australia

The Emporium - Passion & Storm Nights in Coalville Leicestershire

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    If you don't mind the trip to Leeds once a month mate, Digital Society is the best trance night up this way in my humble opinion

Don't get out as much as I used to these days but if I do go out chances are it's there! Cool crowd, mad little venue, and great line-ups too
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Emporium - Passion & Storm Nights in Coalville Leicestershire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WORLD FAMOUS

Oakenfold
    Corsten
    Van Dyk

Thats just this year.............

Tiesto
    Van Burren

Anyone who is in Trance has played here llok it up and get involved !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Emporium - Passion & Storm Nights in Coalville Leicestershire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got here
    gotta agree about the emporium - gareth emery was there recently too and really ripped the place down, just get there and you'll have the time of your fookin life buddy

Thread Information