Genres: Trance - Uplifting Trance

Track list:

1 Somewhere In Time (Original Mix) -Sam Hayfield - 04:52
2 Dimensional Journey (Accelerated Remix) - Sam Hayfield - 06:24
3 Escape 2.10 (Fast Forward Remix) - Sam Hayfield - 08:04
4 Monochrome - Sam Hayfield - 04:01

Enjoy to listen...!!!

Artist Bio:

Sander Roebroeks is my real name and he was born on the 20th of September in 1974.
At early age he was already involved with music and this passion never left! By the time he was 16 he bought my first turntables and started spinning records at home. A few years later a good friend of his started to organise parties and he got involved. The first party was ok but as soon as our name was well known in our hometown, the second party was a great success and we sold out within a few days!! We had some good years in the hardcore-scene in 1994 and 1995.
During several years he was searching for the best style and made a lot of tracks. During this time I learned a lot about the proces of producing and every track became better and better. Then the Dutch F16-Demoteam came on my path in 2008 and they asked his if i could produce the official Anthem track which was played during the F16 performance on air shows worldwide. This was of course a great honour to do so and therefore i grapped this opportunity with both hands. The year 2008 was a great succes for both the team and for me. So for 2009 he was asked to make the new Anthem and again it was a hit! Meanwhile he was very close in finding his exact style and the feeling was already good with the latest tracks. His final breakthrough with my track Sections is now a fact!

Direct links:

Sam Hayfield
Sam Hayfield on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Polena Records
Polenarecords Italian Indipendent Label
Facebook
Polena Records | Facebook
Twitter
Polena Records (polenarec) on Twitter
LastFm
Polena Records Label Page ? Musica su Last.fm
Reverbnation:
Sam Hayfield | , NL | Electronica/Dance / Trance / Hard Trance | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation
Discogs
Polena Records - CDs and Vinyl at Discogs

Shops links:

Djshop.de
Sam Hayfield Somewhere In Time Polena Records DRM free Download @ www.djshop.de as MP3, WAV, FLAC or MP4
Trackitdown.net
Sam Hayfield Downloads at Trackitdown
Dance-Tunes
Dance-Tunes.com
Amazoon
Amazon.com: Somewhere In Time: Sam Hayfield: MP3 Downloads

Back