Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
Orkidea - Radio Unity 022 on AH.FM 20-10-2010.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
orkidea300.jpg

RADIO UNITY 022 PUMPIN' AND THUMPIN' TODAY

(c) DjOrkidea.com

"Radio Unity today (20.10.2010) will be in the more pumping party end of my musical spectrum. The show has lately been more and more towards “listening” type of sets rather than what I play out when I’m headlining. But October’s set is definitely a reflection of the kind of groove that I’m into currently with my big room sets. Present are masters of main room progressive like Moguai and Sultan, techy beats from Umek and more trancey stuff from Michael Woods, Protoculture and myself. Hope you’ll enjoy it and feel free to join the live discussion on Afterhours.fm forum during the show. I am traveling in UK today so I’m not 100% sure I can make it to the live chat but hope I will!"

* Show: DJ Orkidea: Radio Unity 022
* Time: 3rd Wed of the month @ 21-22 CET (22-23 FIN time)
* Live streams and chat: Leading Trance Radio - Afterhours
* Podcast in iTunes: Radio Unity - Download free podcast episodes by DJ Orkidea on iTunes.
* Old podcasts, tracklists and direct downloads: Radio Unity
* Orkidea in Soundcloud: Orkidea - Tracks - SoundCloud

I made it online just in time:) Checked in to the hotel in London some 10 mins ago. Nice to be online again after missing last show online due some traveling.

Should be great show once again. Mentioned artists sounds pretty promising

And here we go! Immediately I got the feeling that I should know the name of the track...

Hi everyone....
:dance::dance::super::dance::dance:

aakos+, Zippx, dmitriy2222, TranceHeart, florinbad, karybdeandscylla+, orkidea+, jedrek+, Quethas, KingboyD

Back