CP015: A.r.d.i - Rays Of Life [Capite Music]

Capite Music

Registered
Reaction score
426-18420_600.jpg

Release Date: 30th November 2010
Exclusive beatport: 16th November 2010

Tracklist:

1. A.r.d.i - Rays Of Life (Original Mix)
2. A.r.d.i - Rays Of Life (Solar Energy Remix)

As you can see from your window - Autumn has already begun. This time, we've got great release for these days for you, made by Polish producers. A.r.d.i. is a teenager coming from Poland. This is one of his first releases, but his works have been renowned by Daniel Kandi, Manuel Le Saux, Aly & Fila and many more great artists.

Original Mix will provide you a summer heat for cloudy and cool days. This mix contains a lot of warm sounds and plucks, which in compilation with great pads and fulfilling guitar makes a great compilation. The mainpart is not giving an inch - uplifting power. Withoutdoubt this one follows up the sound of 2010 trance.

YouTube - A.r.d.i - Rays Of Life (Original Mix)

The Solar Energy mix is an idyllic vision of the original. The overall sound is more proggy and that gives more power itself. Don't be shocked - it sounds like great warmer for freezing evenings. This one will move you inside and outside. Perfect one for dream on and fly away! The important part up here is breakdown - perfect dreamer. Than power of progressive sounds take their lead.

YouTube - A.r.d.i - Rays Of Life (Solar Energy Remix)

Back