Top100djs 2010 leaked results

xwonderful

Registered
Reaction score
Here's the link to source with all results with ups & downs:
Electronic Dance Music News: DJ Mag Top 100 2010 - Results

what do you think? Also from this site:

It's time for secret! Go to the site & write any name in search form. Results will surprize you: scroll down all related articles & ...what do you see? Right: the name of artist & his/her position in this year's poll. Bravo!

can't believe that DJ mag could make such a mistake.

I cannot fathom how David Guetta would deserve a #2 spot on that list. If it was a pop music chart then maybe, but come on.

Even Boy George made the list, what a joke.

Last edited:
They definetly fked up. Yes trance is going down :(...

This really interests me though.
10. Axwell (up 4)
14. Steve Angello (up 6)
16. Sebastian Ingrosso (up 9)
23. Swedish House Mafia (new entry)

I cannot fathom how David Guetta would deserve a #2 spot on that list. If it was a pop music chart then maybe, but come on.

Even Boy George made the list, what a joke.

Their glory years might be behind them, and they might not be your thing but both Boy George and David Guetta have done some amazing stuff in the past.

Take any leaked list with the DJ Mag top 100 with a grain of salt, every year there's usually about 3 leaked lists that end up circulating that are about 60% accurate at best.

I'm not commenting until its official... I seen so far 3 leaked lists... :)

I'm not commenting until its official... I seen so far 3 leaked lists... :)

Looking at this one is different to another one I saw earlier in the week. I'm with Dan on this one!

Take any leaked list with the DJ Mag top 100 with a grain of salt, every year there's usually about 3 leaked lists that end up circulating that are about 60% accurate at best.

PhilMetcalfe said:
Looking at this one is different to another one I saw earlier in the week. I'm with Dan on this one!

Case in point.

Armin? OK. Shah and Bolier in top100? OK. There's no Wallbridge and Foyle, but they should release an albums in 2011 so next year is for them. Wrongs? Gareth Emery in top10, Arty in top100. About genres other than trance... hard to say, but Guetta as second the best DJ on the world is strange - not specially like commercial. ;)

Back