I'm leaving Nellie Recordings

KristofferL

Registered
Reaction score
Dear friends and fellow music lovers,

Something Good's ”Marathon EP” (out on November 4th) will be my last release on Nellie Recordings. Every era has to come to an end. Even if the love for music is still there, the dreams and ambitions must be shared. Over the past two and a half years I've been running Nellie with a big amount of passion and joy. It has been truly wonderful to see the label grow and also see the artists create their own careers and styles. I'm very thankful for getting a chance to learn how to run a record label, even though it's been on a small scale. I'm still learning obviously, but this has been a great way to get some experience in that particular area.

I won't make a big deal out of this, I simply just want to inform everyone about my departure from Nellie Recordings. Alaa will run Nellie Recordings in the way he wants to run it and I will follow my heart like I always do with music and I'm already in motion!

My mission with music is not to get rich and famous. No, I want to make people happy and share the excitement and happiness I feel every time I hear beautiful melody or a great groove. I will take this attitude with me to my new project. And as I said, I'm already in motion and it won't take long before I'm in the game to bring you these feelgood vibes again. Believe me on that one!

To sum it up. One journey ends, another one begins. I want to truly thank everyone that stood by my side during this whole adventure and encouraged me to continue. It's thanks to all you wonderful people out there I continue to have this tremendous amout of passion for this kind of music. I hope everyone that appreaciates me and what I've done will follow me and continue to spread the love! Because that's what it's all about ladies and gentlemen.

All the best and keep your eyes and ears open for M!

Yours truly,
Kristoffer Ljungberg

Well said mate, couldn't have summed it up better myself. Running a label is very difficult as I know only too well and I have nothing but admiration for anyone who does it and sticks with it :smile:

All the best for your future endeavours, whatever they turn out to be! :friends:

Thx for the update, wish you all the best with the new project.
Nellie has been one of fav labels, always quality releases. I hope it stays this way.

Back