A trip to Heaven 011 (November Edition)

Above the Clouds

Registered
Reaction score
Hi people :friends:

Between EOYC 2010 Contest I hope you find some free time to check out my new episode of "A trip to Heaven".

Get ready for an uplifting journey with new tracks from ReOrder, Ronny K., Hoyaa (tune of the month) and many more!!!

Hope you all enjoy :bravo:

Tracklist:

Tracklist:
1. ReOrder & Dave Deen - Rain (Original Mix) [Silent Shore Records]
2. Air Night - Remember (Original Mix) [Silent Shore Records]
3. Juventa - Sundesire (Original Mix) [Arisa Audio]
4. Mike Nichol - So Far Away feat. Elles de Graaf (Original Dub Mix) [Discover Records]
5. Luke Terry - Grey to Green (Akira Kayosa & Pete Drury Rmx) [Nu Depth Recordings]
6. Hoyaa - The Other World (Original Mix) [Aropa] TUNE OF THE MONTH
7. Ronny K., Spectral, Lenka - O.F.T.C. 2010 (Dub Mix) [Perceptive Recordings]
8. Sophie Sugar - All for you (Matt Skyer Rmx) [A State Of Trance]
9. Gaia - Aisha (Aly & Fila Rmx) [Armind] REQUESTED TUNE
10. Mindful Innovations - Promises (N&R Project Rmx) [Silent Shore Records]
11. Johan Ekman, Manuel Juvera - Distant Moon (Original Mix) [Capite Music]
12. Kenan Teke - Back to the Kalahari (Sandeagle Rmx) [Trance All-Stars Records]

Want to hear a tune in next episode? abovetheclouds10@gmail.com

Cheers people!!!!!

Download availabilities

Soundcloud
MegaUpload

More to follow!!

Last edited:
thanks for vmessagingme Above the Clouds: will give your set a listen for sure !

Hi people :friends:

Between EOYC 2010 Contest I hope you find some free time to check out my new episode of "A trip to Heaven".

Get ready for an uplifting journey with new tracks from ReOrder, Ronny K., Hoyaa (tune of the month) and many more!!!

Hope you all enjoy :bravo:

Tracklist:

Tracklist:
1. ReOrder & Dave Deen - Rain (Original Mix) [Silent Shore Records]
2. Air Night - Remember (Original Mix) [Silent Shore Records]
3. Juventa - Sundesire (Original Mix) [Arisa Audio]
4. Mike Nichol - So Far Away feat. Elles de Graaf (Original Dub Mix) [Discover Records]
5. Luke Terry - Grey to Green (Akira Kayosa & Pete Drury Rmx) [Nu Depth Recordings]
6. Hoyaa - The Other World (Original Mix) [Aropa] TUNE OF THE MONTH
7. Ronny K., Spectral, Lenka - O.F.T.C. 2010 (Dub Mix) [Perceptive Recordings]
8. Sophie Sugar - All for you (Matt Skyer Rmx) [A State Of Trance]
9. Gaia - Aisha (Aly & Fila Rmx) [Armind] REQUESTED TUNE
10. Mindful Innovations - Promises (N&R Project Rmx) [Silent Shore Records]
11. Johan Ekman, Manuel Juvera - Distant Moon (Original Mix) [Capite Music]
12. Kenan Teke - Back to the Kalahari (Sandeagle Rmx) [Trance All-Stars Records]

Want to hear a tune in next episode? abovetheclouds10@gmail.com

Cheers people!!!!!

Download availabilities

Soundcloud
MegaUpload

More to follow!!

heaven.jpg

1288686263n201010040081.jpg

:bow: awesome tuuune! :choon:

:beer2:

This was a good set. Well made as ever:smile::hug: Plenty of already familiar uplifting tunes:yes: It doesn't take long for a tune to become well known when lots of djs are playing the same ones on here.

If I had a criticism it would be that it would be nice to hear the odd vocal put in to change it up a bit and also perhaps the inclusion of some less familiar new uplifters to add a little surprise to the set and really make it stand out as something different from the crowd. You don't often find that on here:smile::friends:

This was a good set. Well made as ever:smile::hug: Plenty of already familiar uplifting tunes:yes: It doesn't take long for a tune to become well known when lots of djs are playing the same ones on here.

If I had a criticism it would be that it would be nice to hear the odd vocal put in to change it up a bit and also perhaps the inclusion of some less familiar new uplifters to add a little surprise to the set and really make it stand out as something different from the crowd. You don't often find that on here:smile::friends:

Thank you Sunny for the useful comment. About your second paragraph:

I agree about being different as others. The problem for a bedroom DJ is that the real Trance DJ's recieve promos all the time. They have the first choise/opportunity to play those promos/ID/CDR (whatever).

Me (and others) have to wait till release to play a track. Sometimes, when the track is released, it happens that a track is already "overplayed".

I could search for more unknown trance beauties, that is true, but I wonder if people will check out my set as much as they do now with less known tracks/labels.

But again,

thank you for the useful comment my friend. :friends:

Thank you Sunny for the useful comment. About your second paragraph:

I agree about being different as others. The problem for a bedroom DJ is that the real Trance DJ's recieve promos all the time. They have the first choise/opportunity to play those promos/ID/CDR (whatever).

Me (and others) have to wait till release to play a track. Sometimes, when the track is released, it happens that a track is already "overplayed".
:iagree:

I could search for more unknown trance beauties, that is true, but I wonder if people will check out my set as much as they do now with less known tracks/labels.

But again,

thank you for the useful comment my friend. :friends:
I don't think you should worry about that :friends:, at least in my case I actually more often check the sets that contains tunes that I haven't heard much or ever and I always try to find some unknown or "underplayed" tunes for my sets too :)

Anyway, now that I have gone through all EOYC contest sets I'm going to check this one out :mask:

Sophie Sugar - All for you (Matt Skyer Rmx)

My Tune !!!! :)))

will be download it ! :)))

Great set as always :)

:bravo:

:captain:

Thanks for the message :)

Back