UK: 00:00 - 01:00
CET: 02:00 - 03:00
EST: 20:00 - 21:00
PST: 17:00 - 18:00

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show? Let us remind you next time: click here

Download Link:
XGenic pres. Black Out in Argentina 20 on AH.FM 12-11-2010.mp3
XGenic pres. Black Out in Argentina 20 Ronski Speed Guest mix on AH.FM 12-11-2010.mp3

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!
Stay tuned for our radioshow tonight with a really really special guest mix from the hottest dj producer from Germany , the well known Sun Decade guy "Ronski Speed"
Creator of classice tunes like "Love All the pain Away" ,"SoulSeeker" and "The Space We are" among others will deliver a 30 minutes guest mix.
It´s been a great year for our radioshow with bunch of exclusive guest mixes from big names like Sean Tyas , Mark Andrez , John Askew , Jon Obir , Lemon & Einar K , Akesson , Phillipe El Sisi and many more!
Also our brand new vocal remix will be played!Stay tuned!

Cheers

Tuned in and listening to an amazing set already...Can't wait for Ronski's Speed guest mix...

And here it is again...Alex Morph's RMX of Synaesthesia...

Hey guys!
Stay tuned for our radioshow tonight with a really really special guest mix from the hottest dj producer from Germany , the well known Sun Decade guy "Ronski Speed"
Creator of classice tunes like "Love All the pain Away" ,"SoulSeeker" and "The Space We are" among others will deliver a 30 minutes guest mix.
It´s been a great year for our radioshow with bunch of exclusive guest mixes from big names like Sean Tyas , Mark Andrez , John Askew , Jon Obir , Lemon & Einar K , Akesson , Phillipe El Sisi and many more!
Also our brand new vocal remix will be played!Stay tuned!

Cheers
im sure these guys will provide the tl.

so far, so good. amazing tracklist. totally my type of trance

Back