Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, not my style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

trance c

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you listened to the Armin Only Live broadcast last night and what did you think of it? :smile: I listened to the broadcast because I couldn't be there sadly and I thought it was amazing 100 %! :smile:

From I what I have heard so far, it was between good and massive. I can not really say as I have not heard full set. I was watching videobroadcast too. There were some beautiful moments. Susana singing Desiderium 207 :wub:, then Bogga Bownz and Mirage and violins during This Light Between Us. Unfortunately, during this track videobroadcasted died for some time. I had fun watching/listening.

Thanks for your comments so far! :smile: I'm very tempted to vote in my own poll but I can't. :( Anyway the set was F****ing unbelievable I had an amazing time listening to this! :smile: :super: :dancing:

From I what I have heard so far, it was between good and massive. I can not really say as I have not heard full set. I was watching videobroadcast too. There were some beautiful moments. Susana singing Desiderium 207 :wub:, then Bogga Bownz and Mirage and violins during This Light Between Us. Unfortunately, during this track videobroadcasted died for some time. I had fun watching/listening.

Thanks for your comments so far! :smile: I'm very tempted to vote in my own poll but I can't. :( Anyway the set was F****ing unbelievable I had an amazing time listening to this! :smile: :super: :dancing:
:super::super::super::dance::dance::dance::dance:YEAH!!!!

the organisation of broadcast was very poor (not full times :bad:) this is my opinion after that what i was reading today only armin was playing massive set

armada gr8 organisation and they can't make massive broadcast

Back