Reaction score
DJ Name:
DJ Aramis
*How long you have been a DJ:
3 1/2 yrs
*Style of music played:
Trance,Tech Trance
*Bio:
Aramis is a Philadelphia based Trance Dj who has had been interest in the dance scene from a very young age. He discovered his love for trance while watching some of the biggest names in the business such a Paul Van Dyk, Armin van buuren. Aramis's breakthrough onto the scene came back in Mid-2008 when he supported a web radio (DJTM).
From there he went on to support Tom Colontonio (Discover/Vandit) a few weeks later. Since then he has been heavily influences by the massive talents emerging from Ireland such as John O Callaghan, Paul Webster & Bryan Kearney.
2009 was to be a great year for Aramis as he went on to support other Deejays on the local events of Philadelphia. Along with this, he started a residency with worldwide online radio station Sense FM, Trance FM and his show “Trance Nations” was born. This monthly show provided listeners with a 60 to 120 min mix from Aramis which was followed by a guest mix from many artists including Paul Webster, Paul Trainer, Orla Feeney, Tom Colontonio, Simon Patterson & many more.
The show has since been burning the airways, where you can catch one of DJ Aramis's flawless monthly mixes. The summer of 2009 also proved very successful as Aramis notched up gigs in Philadelphia, New Jersey, Atlantic City & more. After quite a successful year, he plans to follow it up in 2011 by venturing into the world of production. The future looks bright for this young & talented Trance Dj.

Tracklist:
1.Mark Sherry Feat Sharone - I Will Find You [Reset Records]
2.Ronski Speed - A Sign feat. Ana Criado (Original Mix) [Euphonic]
3.Lee Osborne - Blow Me [High Contrast]
4.Tom Colontonio - Palladium [Streamlined Records]
5.Shy Brothers - This Is Us [Musical Madness]
6.Vengeance - Decadence (Lehm & Gras Remix)[A State of Trance(Armada)]
7.W & W vs Ben Gold - Nexgen [Armada]
8.Gareth Emery - Citadel (Original Mix)[Garuda]
9.Heatbeat - Shawarma [Subculture]
10.Sonic Element - Spirit Of Time (Original Mix)[borderlinemusic]

Download Link:
Download DJ Aramis Xclusive Demo.mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

DJ Name:
DJ Aramis
*How long you have been a DJ:
3 1/2 yrs
*Style of music played:
Trance,Tech Trance
*Bio:
Aramis is a Philadelphia based Trance Dj who has had been interest in the dance scene from a very young age. He discovered his love for trance while watching some of the biggest names in the business such a Paul Van Dyk, Armin van buuren. Aramis's breakthrough onto the scene came back in Mid-2008 when he supported a web radio (DJTM).
From there he went on to support Tom Colontonio (Discover/Vandit) a few weeks later. Since then he has been heavily influences by the massive talents emerging from Ireland such as John O Callaghan, Paul Webster & Bryan Kearney.
2009 was to be a great year for Aramis as he went on to support other Deejays on the local events of Philadelphia. Along with this, he started a residency with worldwide online radio station Sense FM, Trance FM and his show “Trance Nations” was born. This monthly show provided listeners with a 60 to 120 min mix from Aramis which was followed by a guest mix from many artists including Paul Webster, Paul Trainer, Orla Feeney, Tom Colontonio, Simon Patterson & many more.
The show has since been burning the airways, where you can catch one of DJ Aramis's flawless monthly mixes. The summer of 2009 also proved very successful as Aramis notched up gigs in Philadelphia, New Jersey, Atlantic City & more. After quite a successful year, he plans to follow it up in 2011 by venturing into the world of production. The future looks bright for this young & talented Trance Dj.

Tracklist:
1.Mark Sherry Feat Sharone - I Will Find You [Reset Records]
2.Ronski Speed - A Sign feat. Ana Criado (Original Mix) [Euphonic]
3.Lee Osborne - Blow Me [High Contrast]
4.Tom Colontonio - Palladium [Streamlined Records]
5.Shy Brothers - This Is Us [Musical Madness]
6.Vengeance - Decadence (Lehm & Gras Remix)[A State of Trance(Armada)]
7.W & W vs Ben Gold - Nexgen [Armada]
8.Gareth Emery - Citadel (Original Mix)[Garuda]
9.Heatbeat - Shawarma [Subculture]
10.Sonic Element - Spirit Of Time (Original Mix)[borderlinemusic]

Download Link:
Download DJ Aramis Xclusive Demo.mp3 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Thanks Aramis for share this Demo mix nice selection this TL i think all forum and comunity like you job :friends: i will in contact you ;)

Back