getting older, but still listen Techno and Trance

warila11

Registered
Reaction score
Next year i'm 55 years young and love it to listen Afterhours.fm every day for relaxing after a very busy day. AH.FM - my favoured Radio Station !!!:music::rave::best:

Next year i'm 55 years young and love it to listen Afterhours.fm every day for relaxing after a very busy day. AH.FM - my favoured Radio Station !!!:music::rave::best:

thank you for nice words :) glad you like it :dance:

Haha, your nearly as old as me. I'm 56:p:):hug:

That's fantastic mate.
I really wish there were more like you to be honest. I can't count how many odd looks I get when I'm crankin' the tunes in my car. :\ I feel a minority where I live at that. Music is music and it is awesome sez I!

I'm sure I'll be just like you, at least I hope so! :)

That's fantastic mate.
I really wish there were more like you to be honest. I can't count how many odd looks I get when I'm crankin' the tunes in my car. :\ I feel a minority where I live at that. Music is music and it is awesome sez I!

:lol: Yes - it somehow doesn't fit with suit and tie :) Or gray hair :)

That's fantastic mate.

And :welcome: to AH.FM :dance: Best place on the planet for trance - and nice people :good2:

And i thought i was Old (32 years) :) hahahaha :friends:

thats the beauty of Trance. Age dosent matter :music:

I will be 56 in April. I still go dancing all the time and travel to dance parties everywhere. My next major party is NYE Melbourne Armin van Buuren. I am so PUMPED

I wish I was 25 again though. I hate being so old - it sux BIG TIME

You're not alone, there's alot of us x's who love this station :dance:

I already 55

never stop listening to dance

:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:

I'm Only 21 :) and listening to Trance for about 7 years, and I hope never stop :) :best: :banana: :ah:

WOW we have a great amount of elders in here that still listen to trance! I started listening to trance at 12...I'm 24 in March hopefully I'll be listening to trance still by the time I grow old :]

Back