View Poll Results: Where should the AH.fm Meeting be held?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • McDonalds (free wifi)

23 31.94%
  • Burger King

4 5.56%
  • Café/Pub (Beers for the alcoholics)

40 55.56%
  • Other.. please suggest in the thread

5 6.94%
Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: 09-04-2011 Official Meeting Den Bosch

AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now xasx's Avatar
    Will join with you all if time/work allows. Already watched out for some train connections and found that thay're pretty good...

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
    (unpoof)

(??)

Is there any particular reason WHY everything AH-related has to be in Europe? And the timing. You have to be kidding. There's no holiday we can take advantage of then. Schools are all in session, so no vacation time. So for any of us Americans to be able to do it, we could only come for the weekend.

Really? We are going to spend over $1,000 for a single weekend? Actually, just one evening, since we'd spend 24 hours and more just getting there and back. And let's not forget the Recession. Congress did not (They LIED to us all!) pass Tier 5 in the 2010 Tax Bill, so a lot of us (MILLIONS like me) have zero income now. (Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the US Federal Government.)

So, was America really invited to your party at all? I don't think so.

You have already had several stand alone parties that no one could go to. (Read that, "That I could not go to." LOL.) How about a party in the CENTER of the US. Or better yet, how about a party that is NOT associated with a specific Trance event, that could take place simultaneously in several locations across the US and Europe, all linked together by webcam. It could be a 24 hour Trance Party online with the music, and IRL at the various locations with the people. ALL of the people. Including me.

Now THAT would be a party.

(repoof)

I think everyone is invited. ah.fm users are from all around the world, and everyone can make some region meetings, i think it's not a problem.

If you want, make meet in USA for USA AH.fm listeners
    Trance Is Not Just Music It's A State Of MInd

AH.FM Station Cat Become a supporter now The Cat Lady's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Fuse View Post
    I think everyone is invited. ah.fm users are from all around the world, and everyone can make some region meetings, i think it's not a problem.

You misread that. I know that we are officially invited, but like the folks from Australia, are we "for all practical purposes", really invited? No. Because very few of us are independently wealthy and able to just pick up and go anywhere we like.

Now, that being said, your idea echoed my idea. And I'd be very willing to host a "Texas Contingent" party at my house. I'm centrally located in Texas. I have a webcam and pretty darn good wireless Internet available for guests. I can sleep 12 people comfortably (I have 3 double beds, 1 queen size bed, a blow up double bed, and 2 long couches.) and more on the carpet if they bring pallets to sleep on/in. And I'm a great cook and hostess.

So, here is at least one place where a World Wide AH Party could take place. Any one else willing to host?
    Janet Elaine Lemoncelli Halpin
    December 18, 1935 - March 14, 2017
    I love you, Mom. I will miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by ahnfeldt View Post
    Lost of beers
    Lost beers

Quote Originally Posted by xasx View Post
    Will join with you all if time/work allows. Already watched out for some train connections and found that thay're pretty good...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
    You misread that. I know that we are officially invited, but like the folks from Australia, are we "for all practical purposes", really invited? No. Because very few of us are independently wealthy and able to just pick up and go anywhere we like.

Now, that being said, your idea echoed my idea. And I'd be very willing to host a "Texas Contingent" party at my house. I'm centrally located in Texas. I have a webcam and pretty darn good wireless Internet available for guests. I can sleep 12 people comfortably (I have 3 double beds, 1 queen size bed, a blow up double bed, and 2 long couches.) and more on the carpet if they bring pallets to sleep on/in. And I'm a great cook and hostess.

So, here is at least one place where a World Wide AH Party could take place. Any one else willing to host?
    Could be doable - low tech, little admin - and good stuff

I'd be happy to do a local one here in CPH

PS: Actually going to Texas sounds nice as well

Chill down Cat

You expect us to come to US to throw a meeting? You expect us to ask for a bunch of forummembers to buy expensive planetickets just for a meeting? Wtf..
    You can throw one yourself for US AH'ers if you'd like to organise it... but I ain't coming to US for that.
    It just happens that world's biggest trance party is in Holland/Europe. It just happens that all AH.fm crew is gonna attend and it just happend to be that we are all from Europe. It just happens to be that a lot of foreigners, including forummembers are coming to ASOT500 anyways.
    So WHAT possible other reason is needed to organise a AH.fm meeting?

[Edit] Read your post.. Good organise it, but your location doesn't have it's restrictions? Like Australians are coming to Texas for a sleep-over meeting and not to ASOT500/Luminosity weekender + AH.fm meeting... Be realistic please and stop flaming the great atmosphere we have for the meeting.

However like the multiple places meeting! But has it's timezone restrictions
    Requires for everyone to stay up a whole weekend for 48 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_Fuse View Post

All invited, huge weekend that will be. ASOT500 is perfect time to meet new people, I think it will be something we all will never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by xasx View Post
    added to main list
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

I have added a few djs to the attendees list that have told me they are going
    Most listened to Trance Radio - AH.FM
    Love AH.FM? become today.

I'm still not sure if I'm attending yet, but definitely working on it. Especially since I really don't have faith in ASOT500 in Miami, Lol. Plus you can't really compare the two

Quote Originally Posted by bjerre View Post
    Lost beers

beers

Argentina Trance Addict Last Sunlight's Avatar
    I REALLY WANT TO BR THERE, BUT I'M IN ARGENTINA!!!!!!!! :-(
    Last Sunlight - Binaural Session Every 4th Monday On Afterhours

AH Listener
    I will try to make it there. And I am for beer :-)

AH.FM Addict Become a supporter now xasx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Sunlight View Post
    I REALLY WANT TO BR THERE, BUT I'M IN ARGENTINA!!!!!!!! :-(

Entonces tienes que hacer una reunión en America del Sur

Page 4 of 58 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread Information