What I want in 2011...

Hi,

One thing I would like to achieve in 2011 is go to an Armin Only party. :)

Come to Poland in February. :friends: You are really welcome. :friends:

Thanks lab. :friends: :hug: I think February is slightly too early for me, I think I'll try for Slovakia one if I'm lucky. :friends: But thanks all the same. :smile: :friends: :hug:

We are almost there, so it is time to start thinking about the things we want to achieve in 2011.

Wanna stop smoking (for the 14th time...), wanna get that one special thing that you've always dreamed about...

Let us know!!! :megacrazy::megacrazy:
I quit at my 39th attempt :wink:

To me, the secret is to wind up everyone else you know who smokes when you do so, that way you're always worried of the crap they'll give you if you start again! That, and try to coincide it with when you have a cold :)

Next year I want to break the top 2000 on the DJ Mag list and get support from PvD and A&B for Defcon :smile:

I quit at my 39th attempt :wink:

To me, the secret is to wind up everyone else you know who smokes when you do so, that way you're always worried of the crap they'll give you if you start again! That, and try to coincide it with when you have a cold :)

Next year I want to break the top 2000 on the DJ Mag list and get support from PvD and A&B for Defcon :smile:

I truly believe Defcon Recordings in 2011 will be a bomber...

If you guys had stocks (or how it is called in English), I would buy...

I told you before (gold... :)), you have my full support :megacrazy:

Endless amounts of money coming in:megacrazy::megacrazy::megacrazy: Oh, and a few other things too:lol:

One...find a college/a career path that I can believe in, that I like, and won't fail me!

Two...go to at least one trance event. Being a highschooler, I haven't had the opportunity to go to any :( hopefully next year, as I turn 18 in '11 :)

i want a ps3
a job

:hmmm:

a car :ee:
signed productions
gigs :mml: :mml:

and.....red shoes :bully:

Get a break for The Skypirates and get some new shows.
And if all goes well, our first production to be launched.

One...find a college/a career path that I can believe in, that I like, and won't fail me!

Two...go to at least one trance event. Being a highschooler, I haven't had the opportunity to go to any :( hopefully next year, as I turn 18 in '11 :)

#1 - software, do it right and you're in business forever :)

#2 - good one, I'll second that :dance:

I wanna get in shape. I'm really lanky right now - I need to add a little more mass. :mask:

#1 - software, do it right and you're in business forever :)

#2 - good one, I'll second that :dance:

Is that sales of software? Or software developing?

1: I want to stop smoking..again..
2: Endlees of paychecks, so I can help some of my friends those I know have problems
3: I want to visit at least 4 events this year. ( 2 is already booked, The energy, Asot 500)
4: I hope trance somehow will try to find its back to its roots again
5: I have already most of the things I need exept a new phone

And last but not least..You all here at AH.FM. My parttime family.. Merry X-Mas and a happy new trance year!:friends::music::music:

Back