[08.04.2011] Luminosity Trance Gathering @ Westerunie, Amsterdam, NL

Diane

Registered
Reaction score
Luminosity - Trance Gathering @ Westerunie Amsterdam 8 April 2011 (Before ASOT 500)

2cqi7g1.jpg

With massive events like Luminosity Beach Festival and Before the Energy, Luminosity has proven it is possible to gather the biggest fans and celebrate one love, the love for trance music and all it's subgenres. Many epic moments we have witnessed at the beach, in Utrecht and because of all the requests for a luminosity event before ASOT we just couldnt refuse... So there you have it, we did it and with a venue and an international line-up you will love!

Line-up:
Marcel Woods
1.png

Lange
3.png

M.I.K.E. aka Push
6.png

Ferry Tayle
13.png

Paul Webster
17.png

Bjorn Akesson
12.png

Arctic Moon
15.png

The venue the Westerunie, famous for their Armada and Intuition parties, is located in the center of Amsterdam very easy reachable by public transport if you travel from Den Bosch or any other place you're staying at during this trance weekend. Trains in Holland run all night so no reason to miss this amazing event. Luminosity will make sure this Pre-party will be of Luminosity quality so lasers and visuals will be amazing as you are used to.

In short:
Name: Luminosity - Trance Gathering
Date: Friday 8th April 2011, 9pm-5am
Location: The Westerunie, Klönneplein 4 - 6, 1014 DD Amsterdam
Tickets: €24,50 pre-sales / More at the door

Travel information:
The Westerunie is located close to the centre of Amsterdam and can easily be reached by car, bike, tram or bus. Public transport between Amsterdam and Utrecht is available 24/7! Click here for extra travel information.

Join our online community!
Facebook - Hyves - Partyflock

Check for more info: http://www.luminosity-events.nl // WESTERUNIE | WELKOM!

14ugsn8.jpg

I am planning a trip to the Netherlands for A state of trance 500, and will be staying one night in Amsterdam and this looks like a lot of fun.
But I have never been to Amsterdam before, is there a place to go where trance fans gather so I could locate such an event?

i dont know if i will go there, but i guess i will :)

The timetable!

21:00 – 22:00 Arctic Moon
22:00 – 23:00 Bjorn Akesson
23:00 – 00:15 Ferry Tayle
00:15 – 01:30 Lange
01:30 – 02:45 M.I.K.E. Push
02:45 – 04:00 Marcel Woods
04:00 – 05:00 Paul Webster

Back