Robin-W - Few ID's

ricardod

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I'm Ricardo Bril. from Deventer in the netherlands. I'm producing together with my mate Robin Wulff, from enschede in the netherlands.

We got released now official, but I really want to let you listen the tracks for free etc.. :) It are a few tracks, some released stuff, some unreleased and 1 unfinished track. I hope you guys enjoy! :dance:

Robin W ft. co-producer Rico B - Ibizabeach (Original mix)

A track which we made last summer. A lot of influences out of Orjan Nilsen - La guitar :) Has been played on the dutch radio 538. May be known as the radiostation, tiesto's clublifde is broadcasted on. 1 of our 2 releases..

YouTube - Robin W ft. Rico B - Ibiza Beach (Radio Edit)

Robin W - Sunset beach (Original mix)

Another summer-ish track. Only now with a little bit more dark influences. It's our other released track.

YouTube - Robin W Sunset Beach Radio edit

Robin W - Believe in the sun (Intro mix)

A track which is truly meant as being a intro (not strange on a intro mix, lol).

YouTube - Robin W Believe the sun Intro mix

Robin W - Miracle (Original mix)

A track which is a bit darker, but still those summer-ish influences. The violin vs. the piano works out really well IMO.. :)

YouTube - Robin W Miracle Original mix

Robin W - ID

Latest upcoming track. Has to be mastered, but that is Robin doing at this moment. Rest of all, there's coming another melody line on it, it's a bit too dark now. Based on Armin van Buuren's control freak!

http://www.robinw-official.com/new1.mp3

A few more new tracks are coming up, but I won't tell anything about that yet. The time has to say what it's going to be!

I'm really curious what you think of this tracks!

Thanks,

Ricardo and Robin :)

Hi, just listend to the Ibiza Beach tune which was nice. As you say, very La Guitara style. But quite pleasant. Well done:friends:

Back