Adagio For Strings (XiJaro's Agnus Dei Edit)

XDR

Living The Ableton Life
Registered
Reaction score
William Orbit - Barber's Adagio For Strings (Ferry Corsten Remix - XiJaro's Agnus Dei Edit)

You probably know the feeling. You hear an awesome mashup or edit of a track that just blows you away and you wish you could have it for yourself to listen to or play in your own sets. You wait for ages, hoping it somehow gets made public but it never does.

This is the first of a number of remakes of such tracks we intend to share with you all here:

XiJaro - William Orbit - Barber's Adagio For Strings (Ferry Corsten Remix - XiJaro's Agnus Dei Edit) on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Originally created by Above & Beyond for their radioshow and livesets, this is a version of the classic adagio for strings trance remix by Ferry Corsten mixed with the recording of a vocal performance of Samuel Barber's masterpiece (known as Agnus Dei).

Enjoy!

:bow: :bow:

damn m8 u just gave me an idea :eek:
can i re-edit this please? *________*

emKo - Barber's Adagio For Strings (Ferry Corsten Remix - XiJaro's Agnus Dei Edit - emKo's ReFix) on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

sorry m8 i really needed to do this :/ i just added some percussion & more fx to the track and i hope u like it :)

cheers,

Rúben.

Sorry man, can't say I like it.

That Ferry Corsten remix is a huge huge favorite of mine and I just love that classic sound. What you did to it ruins it completely for me.

But hey, we all have different tastes :smile: I'm glad I gave you some inspiration :smile:

Sorry man, can't say I like it.

That Ferry Corsten remix is a huge huge favorite of mine and I just love that classic sound. What you did to it ruins it completely for me.

But hey, we all have different tastes :smile: I'm glad I gave you some inspiration :smile:

eheh no prob man, i did this coz i like more aggressive stuff :p
sorry about this x)

Just checked this out... absolutely awesome - I'm off to listen to the other stuff on your Soundcloud page now :)

Thanks for sharing this, it's really appreciated.

William Orbit - Barber's Adagio For Strings (Ferry Corsten Remix - XiJaro's Agnus Dei Edit)

You probably know the feeling. You hear an awesome mashup or edit of a track that just blows you away and you wish you could have it for yourself to listen to or play in your own sets. You wait for ages, hoping it somehow gets made public but it never does.

This is the first of a number of remakes of such tracks we intend to share with you all here:

XiJaro - William Orbit - Barber's Adagio For Strings (Ferry Corsten Remix - XiJaro's Agnus Dei Edit) on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Originally created by Above & Beyond for their radioshow and livesets, this is a version of the classic adagio for strings trance remix by Ferry Corsten mixed with the recording of a vocal performance of Samuel Barber's masterpiece (known as Agnus Dei).

Enjoy!

Hey guys,

Does anyone still have a copy of this anywhere?

Cheers

Back