A Trip to Heaven 013 (january 2011).

Above the Clouds

Registered
Reaction score
After the EOYC 2010 madness it is time to breathe again...

My EOYC 2010 contribution was made of old + new tracks. Because I recieved many great comments (thank you for that) I've decided to continue using old(er) tracks too.

Tracklist:

1. Simon O'Shine - Miss You (Original Mix) [Defcon]
2. Corderoy feat. Aruna - Ashley's Guitar (Mike Wind & Arctic Moon Mashup) [CDR]
3. Ferry Tayle & Static Blue - L'Acrobat (Andy Blueman Rmx) [Enhanced Recordings]
4. Airborne Angel - Aviate (Original Mix) [Levare Recordings]
5. Activa - This World (Original Mix) [Discover Records]
6. Ronny K. - Zolthar (Let U Know) (Original Mix) [FENology]
7. Aeden - Divinity (Abstract Vision & Elite Electronic Rmx) [Trance All-Star Records]
8. Nurettin Colak - Conception (Arctic Moon Rmx) [Arisa Audio]
9. Robert Nickson, Daniel Kandi - Rewire (Avenger Rmx) [A State Of Trance]
10. Bart Claessen - First Light (Original Mix) [Yakuza]

Enjoy!!!!

Will have a listen on Soundcloud! :music:

Phantastic set with awesome start ! :bow:

What can I say, mate ? :) Another great episode as usual from you. With every episode, it sounds better and better. First Light - what a track, pure class from Bart. :good2:

It looks promising. :hug:

Ah, can't believe I can't download this set! Don't suppose there's any possibility of a new link? I Absolutely Love Above the Clouds sets! Ever since A Trip T Heaven 9 WOW, what a stunning set that is, I'd have to say my favourite set from last year! Maximum respect to the DJ!!!!!!!

Ah, can't believe I can't download this set! Don't suppose there's any possibility of a new link? I Absolutely Love Above the Clouds sets! Ever since A Trip T Heaven 9 WOW, what a stunning set that is, I'd have to say my favourite set from last year! Maximum respect to the DJ!!!!!!!

You're right :(

Have PM'em him to check and update either link or Soundcloud.

:music:

You should PM him for more links as bjerre said... and he is my favourite too :)

Back