Daniel Kandi - Promised [Always Alive Recordings]

KrisA

Registered
Reaction score
aamainbannerout.jpg

OUT NOW (beatport exclusive) | https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/319902

Armin van Buuren "A State Of Trance #482"

Always Alive Recordings is the new label from Demarks No. 1 Trance star Daniel Kandi and long term friend, artist manager and fellow Enhanced artist Phillip Alpha. Responsible for some of the biggest tracks and remixes on Enhanced over the past few years, not to mention a whole host of chart topping, dancefloor destroying productions across other luminary labels, this duo definitely know how to make hit after hit, and have quietly mentored some of the brightest talents to hit the scene in recent times which has lead them to launch their own Enhanced sublabel.

Launching Always Alive is the fantastic 'Promised' from Daniel Kandi himself - and fans of the traditional Kandi sound will not be disappointed with its irresistible melody that has seen it supported by Armin van Buuren already. Daniel: 'It was a melody that had been stuck in my mind for quite a while. Back in the summer I met this wonderful German couple that had huge passion for uplifting trance, and they came to me and asked if I could make a track that was dedicated to them, after seeing how much they cared or each other I decided to give it a go and this is the end result. A powerful uplifting trance track dedicated to Dino Biedermann & Mayte Richter who picked the title "Promised".

South African Jason van Wyk has been drafted in for the remix and has produced a beautiful take on the original with his unmistakably lush, warm sunkissed sound that makes this an incredibly hot package to kick of Always Alive in 2011!

aar001outnow.jpg

Supportlist: Armin van Buuren, Andy Moor, Dash Berlin, Giuseppe Ottaviani, John Askew, Jon O’Bir, M.I.K.E. (Push), Richard Durrand, Tom Colontonio, Will Holland, Ernesto vs. Bastian, Estiva, 7 Skies, Aaron Camz, Adam White, Andre Visior, Angel Ace, Ashley Wallbridge, Dan Stone, Daniel Kandi, Daniel Powers, Deepwide, Dimitri Kechagias, DJ Observer, Fast Distance, Flash Brothers, Haris C, James Brookes, Jonas Hornblad, Joni Ljungqvist, Jorn van Deynhoven, Kaeno, Khaomeha, , Kris Andrews, Kris O'Neil, Kristina Sky, M6, Manuel Le Saux, Mark Eteson, Michael Angelo, Misja Helsloot, Mystery Islands, Neal Scarborough, Neil Moore, Niklas Harding, Paul Pearson, Phillip Alpha, Phynn, Raz Nitzan, Redstar, Sam Wankowski, Scott Bond, Sebastian Brandt, Sequentia, Simon Barwood, Six Senses, Steve Anderson, Suncatcher, Suzy Solar, Talla 2XLC, Taras Huntley, Temple One, Tempo Giusto, The Flyers & Mike Sonar, Tillmann Uhrmacher, Xgenic and many more! and many more...

Beatport Date : 10th January 2011
Release Date (other stores) : 24th January 2011
Cat. Number : ALWAYSA001
Label : Always Alive Recordings / Enhanced Music

Tracklist:

1. Promised (Emotional Mix)
2. Promised (Jason van Wyk Remix)

Follow this link to preview / buy at Beatport: https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/319902

enhancednewsaa.jpg

Promised (Jason van Wyk Remix) is decent, much better than original imo. :yes:

Back