Schodt & Sundriver feat. Aida Fenhel - Here With Me [SILKRL020]

Silk Royal

Registered
Reaction score
Samples & Purchase: http://www.bit.ly/SILKRL020

silkrl020cover-320.png

Two of Silk Royal's most accomplished artists, Danish virtuouso Schodt and Polish phenom Sundriver, have collaborated on Silk Royal's 20th release, "Here With Me." Schodt's lyrical partner-in-crime, Aida Fenhel, has also been summoned to lend her distinctive and equally beautiful voice to this one. The label is honored to have these three extraordinary talents together on this milestone release.

Sundriver's vocal take is the first offering in the package, a quintessentially uplifting progressive trance stormer from one of the most gifted artists in the genre; Sundriver follows up an impressive 2010, including his top 15 Beatport trance hit "Good Morning Track (Remix)". His mix will be sure to delight his longtime fans, as all of the artist signatures are here: euphoric pads and dancing arpeggios, soaring above a deep, yet driving bassline. He also employs Aida's vocals to briliant effect: key phrases complement the melodically-dense instrumental, without overhwhelming it. (For those more inclined toward instrumental versions, a vocal-less mix is also provided in the package.)

Schodt follows with his inspired progressive breaks rendering, a genre in which the Danish star has proven himself quite adept in recent months. In fact, his last track in the genre, "Fly into the Night" (which also features Aida), was a top 10 charter on Beatport in recent weeks. Aggressive breaks set this one off on a powerful and jubilant note, as Schodt's signature strings begin to fill out the soundscape. Soon thereafter, stabs of Aida's vocal join the fray. Following a mini-break, Aida's titular main riff ("Looking for answers now / why you are here with me") reinforces the emotionally incisive mood of the track. For the remainder of the tune, Aida's vocals "dance" along with Schodt's symphonic instrumentation -- truly extraordinary chemistry, once again, from this pair.

Info:
Cat#: SILKRL020
Release date: January 11th, 2011
Genre: trance, breaks
Format: digital
Stores: Beatport exclusively

Tracklist & YouTube Previews:
01 Schodt & Sundriver feat. Aida Fenhel - Here With Me (Sundriver Vocal Mix)
02 Schodt & Sundriver feat. Aida Fenhel - Here With Me (Sundriver Instrumental Mix)
03 Schodt & Sundriver feat. Aida Fenhel - Here With Me (Schodt Vocal Mix)
04 Schodt & Sundriver feat. Aida Fenhel - Here With Me (Schodt 'M1dn1t3' Mix)

For More Information:
Silk Music | Facebook >>> Facebook page

Back