Unknown Scott Bond Tune ID....Please, Please Help!! Will $$$PAY$$$ for ID!!!

Jivemaster

Registered
Reaction score
This tune has been 2 years in the searching. We have 3 clips of a tune that has never been identified. I'm even willing to pay to know what this tune in question is and am suprised with all these clips nobody can identify it - it even sounds catchy and people have responded to my post in the past saying they've even heard it before! Tried Scott, posted on dozens of forums, used sound recognition software and not had no luck with any. Here are 3 links of the same tune:

YouTube - Scott Bond Playing at Gatecrasher NYE 2008. Trance Tune ID ? (Part 1)

YouTube - Scott Bond Playing at Gatecrasher NYE 2008. Trance Tune? (Part 2)

YouTube - Scott Bond playing some unknown tunes at Zero Cell, Manchester 2008

Any help with these will be greatly appreciated and if the 3rd is identified, like I said, I'll pay the equivalent of 30 British pounds by paypal to the first poster who correctly identifies it. I've heard that it's an obscure remix of Steve Morley - Reincarnations, I've also heard that it could be done by Airscape (Svenson & Gielen), Marcos, DJ Shog, Ian Betts, Luke Terry, Rank 1 (Piet Bervoets & Benno De Goeij) or Cosmic Gate???? Either way, it's such a catchy tune and I'm hoping that someone out there may be able to put a name to this unknown.

Back