02-02-2011 DreamensioN - Universal Language 044 (with Tucandeo guest mix)

How do you rate this show?

• Decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty bad

• No thanks, not my style

• Total voters

ShowsBot

I love Music
Reaction score
DreamensioN%20Flyer.jpg

Show Times:
UK: 10:00 - 12:00
CET: 11:00 - 13:00
EST: 05:00 - 07:00
PST: 02:00 - 04:00

Tracklist

-== DreamensioN ==-
01 - Gareth Emery - Global (Freedom Music mix)
02 - Signum feat Kate Louise Smith - Liberate (David Forbes remix)
03 - Binary Finary - 1998 (tyDi and Dennis Sheperd remix)
04 - Super8 and Tab feat Jan Burton - Mercy (7 Skies remix)
05 - tyDi feat Tania Zygar - Half Light (Max Graham remix)
06 - Alexander Xendzov - Ordinary Trouble (Ultimate and Xendzov remix)
07 - Tritonal - Cloudbase (Original mix)
08 - Hemstock and Jennings - Mirage of Hope (Sied van Riel Vocal remix)
09 - Breakfast feat Jeannine Hebb - Every Night (Original mix)
10 - Super8 vs DJ Tab - Helsinki Scorchin (Original mix)

-== Tucandeo ==-
01 - Moonbeam - I Love Mornings (Original Mix)
02 - Tucandeo - Lockdown (Original Mix)
03 - ID - ID
04 - Stana - Modernity (Aaron Camz Remix)
05 - Sied Van Riel - Mentalism (Original Mix)
06 - Pobsky - Final Cloud (Tucandeo Remix)
07 - ID - ID
08 - Tucandeo feat Jennifer Hershman - Only We Know (Estiva Remix)
09 - Judge Jules - The Greater Good (Marcus Schossow Remix)
10 - Marc Simz - Forbidden City (Original Mix)
11 - Eddie Sender - Indigo(Original Mix)

Download

DreamensioN presents Universal Language 044 with Tucandeo Guest Mix on AH.FM 02-02-2011.mp3
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A6TGPAFH

Please feel free to comment on the show. Don't forget to VOTE
Did you miss the show... Let us remind you next time: click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys and welcome to this month's episode of UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE!

This month on the guest mix I have Irish production duo Tucandeo! With a very special guest mix.

Tucandeo.jpg

Tucandeo | Official Website of Tucandeo's DJ Duo Kevin Murphy & Danny Cullen

Tucandeo was formed from two individual's mutual love of dance music. Daniel Cullen and Kevin Murphy met randomly at a Dance festival in 2006 and instantly sparked up a friendship. Since then they have already clocked up an array of remixes and original tracks signed on Navigation Records amongst other labels.

Remixes include Keenan & Anderson feat ENDC - Drift Away (Tucandeo Vocal Mix and Dub) which has received support from the one and only Paul Van Dyk on his weekly radio show Vonyc Sessions, Element One - The Limited (Tucandeo Remix)and original track "Tucandeo feat Cat Martin(Armada)" - "Novembers" which has gotten worldwide support from international djs such as Paul Van Dyk, DJ Shah, Matt Darey, Pedro Del Mar, Niklas Harding, Suzy Solar, Manuel Le Saux, Ken Spector & Ilya Soloviev . The track features several impressive remixes which have also received support around the world .

There is plenty more tracks to come from the guys on various labels including a 3 track Ep on Infrasonic Recordings and a full release on the new imprint Infrasonic Future. Other labels with tracks to be released on are Lyon Echo and Stampgevaar Digital .

The duo have played all over Northern Ireland including clubs such as Mynt resident to Dibby Dougherty(Baroque) where many international superstars play on a weekly basis.

"Quality stuff from Tucandeo, the future looks very promising for these two lads!" - Matt Darey.

I really hope you enjoy this set!
Unfortunatly for me, due to unforseen circumstances, I won't be available tonight to do the live track update and chat to you guys - I actually have to bail from home right now to go see a doctor (I think it's chicken pox - srsly).

When I get back - I'll post the full tracklisting of each set. Please enjoy guys! And vote for the set !

yay amazing guests!
woop, tuned!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa choooooooon :choon:

tuned here

1052 Listeners ~ DreamensioN presents Universal Language 044 with Tucandeo Guest Mix on AH.FM

yay amazing guests!
woop, tuned!

After having found DreamenioN's post above, I contacted him by PM and via Google Talk some 12 minutes ago :bumpit: seems he's gone to the docter yet ... :dance:

:dance::dance::dance:

i see many addicts :)

:beer2:

cool sound

Back