Random Vocal Mix [Trance / Progressive]

djcoleman

Registered
Reaction score
Here is a random mix I did, featuring some of my favorite vocal songs. Enjoy the harmonic mixing and the amazing vocals from some of the best producers and vocalists in Trance & Progressive music! This will be the last mix for awhile until I get double ear surgery Feb. 7th. I'll be back soon! Enjoy...

01. Delerium feat. Sarah McLachlan - Silence (Niels van Gogh vs. Thomas Gold Dub Mix) [Nettwerk]
02. Fragma - Toca's Miracle 2008 (Inpetto 2008 Mix) [Ultra Records]
03. Randy Boyer vs. Armin van Buuren - Afterglow Shivers (Heatbeat Mashup) [Self-Released]
04. Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge - Faces (Original Mix) [AVA Recordings]
05. Andain - Beautiful Things (Roger Shah Magic Island Mix) [Magic Island]
06. Andy Moor - Fake Awake (The Blizzard Mix) [Anjunabeats]
07. Medina - You and I (Dash Berlin Mix) [Emi Gold Imports]
08. Blank & Jones - Perfect Silence (Martin Roth St Kilda 5pm Remix) [WEA Records]
09. Arnej - Strangers We Have Become (Vocal Mix) [Coldharbour Recordings]
10. Sunlounger feat Zara - Lost (Club Mix) [Armada]

Download: http://www.djcoleman.net/randomvocalmix.mp3

Out of surgery! Hey everyone who has sent me emails about my surgery thought I'd post it on the forums I use the most. I had a double ear surgery on Feb. 7th they had to remove shattered hearing bones in my right ear, it could be up to a year before they can repair the hearing bones and for me to be able to hear again in it.

Theres always one ear mixing right... gotta use what I have. Look for more mixes in a few weeks, until then you can browse my site at Coleman Hamilton's (DJ Coleman) Site for more sets.

Cheers & Thanks for the support!

Back